PDA

View Full Version : It's not the gift

Maria 60
12-24-2015, 08:41 AM
Last night I finally got a chance to dress, it was special because I knew this was going to be Maria's last dressing till after Christmas so I went all out.
I poured us a drink and sat down on the couch, my wife sat down with me and told me since I was all dressed up it would be appropriate I open Maria's gift, she will usally buys me a small thought, but when she handed me the present it was a box from a jewelry store. I opened it and it was a pair of Michael Hill sterling silver loop earrings, I couldn't believe it and asked her why she spent so much and that she didn't have to buy anything and that I should be showering her with gifts.
She told me she went to buy them on her lunch hour, that made it so much more special knowing she went out just to buy them.
Sometimes it's not the gift but the thought that went behind it, just knowing she went out during her lunch and that she was even would think of Maria in general is very overwhelming. I put them on and went to the mirror to see them, my wife made a comment that while she was looking at me she couldn't help to notice that I looked like an excited women, and how happy it makes her to see that It makes me so happy.
She then told me she would have never thought that Maria would have been a big part of the glue that bonds our relationship and how happy she is to have a husband, father for the kids, and best friend to shop with and share things with. When I told her almost thirty years ago she didn't think about the dressing, she thought that if I could tell her this I could tell her anything, and that I never told anybody else she was the only one I trusted to hold this deep long secret, and that at the time didn't realize to her that she ended up with a new best friend to do women things with.
Even this morning I'm on this little high and hope it last for a few days and had to share because I love to read happy stories here and love to share my own, I hope everyone here has a Merry Chrismas and best wishes to everyone here that I consider my friends and a place I call home.

MarciManseau
12-24-2015, 09:04 AM
Lovely post and you have a wonderful loving wife. Merry Christmas to you and to her as well.

larry
12-24-2015, 09:18 AM
This actually brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing. That was a XMAS story !

Michele14
12-24-2015, 09:23 AM
That is great story. Shows you sometimes the smallest things in life are actually the biggest. Merry Christmas

kittie60
12-24-2015, 10:04 AM
Thats a wonderful story. You have a very caring and living wife there. Wish you all the happiness in the world.
Have a Merry Christmas to both of you.

Robin414
12-24-2015, 12:16 PM
Thank you for sharing that Maria, and like Larry, it actually brought a tear for me too!! (I know, I'm such a girl on the inside!)

Karen RHT
12-24-2015, 12:32 PM
Love to read well presented and happy stories of acceptance myself Maria, and truly appreciate you sharing yours with us. Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful wife.

Karen

Beverley Sims
12-24-2015, 02:16 PM
Maria,
May you have a Merry Christmas and a relationship that endures.

ShannonDragon
12-24-2015, 02:28 PM
A wonderful story containing a very true statement. And to top it off, a wonderful wife.
May you both be blessed this holiday season and Merry Christmas!

Kelly63
12-24-2015, 02:56 PM
You are very lucky

jenniferinsf
12-24-2015, 02:58 PM
as i write my annual personal christmas letters to each of my boys and my wife...your post brings a warm glow to my misty eyes

bridget thronton
12-25-2015, 02:50 AM
Merry Christmas

Jane G
12-25-2015, 06:17 AM
Maria that's is just so lovely to here. Have a great Christmas and take care of your wonderful wife.

KristyE
12-25-2015, 07:38 AM
Maria, Thank you for this gift of true love and hope. Merry Christmas to you and big hugs to your wife. May we all be so blessed this season.
Love KristyE

alwayshave
12-25-2015, 08:15 AM
Maria, what a truly loving story.

KrissyP
12-25-2015, 05:13 PM
You are blessed. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas.

Dana44
12-25-2015, 07:05 PM
True blessings are so nice. Have a merry Christmas and happy new year.

josrphine
12-26-2015, 07:41 AM
Hi Maria, Yes us gurls that have wives, that accept us an love us give at certain times something from out of the blue. I got a box of chocolates an the book " Crossdressing With Dignity by Peggy J Rudd. In one dayI am half way thru it. How great. JO

Krisi
12-26-2015, 08:48 AM
That's a great story and thank you for sharing it. I know you live your wife and it seems she loves you as well.