PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Ladies.

mikayla1964
12-24-2015, 09:57 AM
Good morning to all my friends and admirers..lol Ok maybe that is a far fetch thought. We all know that some of us aren't the most glamorous looking girls. whether its in others eyes or our own reflection in the mirror.. But if one looks within each of our hearts and sees the woman within it would be a different story.. we all could give sleeping beauty a run for her money. natural born women have a hard time looking within our hearts to see our true beauty .They have a hard time seeing past the pretty dress or skirt or even that top that you favor the most. if they ever really see past it they usually find that the man they see in womens articles is truly more than that. He/she is their best friend one that would not forsake them for no one else. it opens up a whole window in which to see the world thru. it reminds me of some poetry I wrote .
Your overflowing with beauty
Like a glass overflowith with wine.
Your eyes sparkle
Like diamonds sparkling in the moonlight.
Your skin so soft
Like the softness of cotton.
Your body so perfect
Like perfection itself.
For its the beauty within you that can never be touched.
For its the beauty within you that makes you so beautiful and special to me.

My Christmas wish is for others to find the beauty that is within each of us and to accept their new found friend.

kittie60
12-24-2015, 11:32 AM
That is a lovely poem well done Mikayla. I have a granddaughter with that name also. Have a Merry Christmas my dear

Robin414
12-24-2015, 12:55 PM
OMG, my mascara can't take anymore of this stuff this morning! That was sooo beautiful Mikalya!!

Angie G
12-24-2015, 01:11 PM
That was beautiful Mikayla. Marry Christmas hun.:hugs:
Angie

Kandi Robbins
12-24-2015, 03:19 PM
Well said!

Tracii G
12-24-2015, 06:20 PM
Awwwww thats a sweet sentiment.