PDA

View Full Version : Maid jillnjcd

jillnjcd
12-24-2015, 02:31 PM
Recently had a great experience with Miss Amy at Just You. This was my second time for a makeover with Amy, so this time I wanted an experience more than just a makeover and go. The maid for the afternoon package was my choice. After getting fitted with a frecnch maid outfit. The makeover began and miss Amy started the instruction on maid servitude. I was given my chores and instructions. After two hours or more of vacuuming, cleaning, welcoming a guest or two and serving miss Amy my duties were done. A great afternoon. After a quick touch up to my makeup and a change into a leopard blouse, brown pants, gold flats, I was off to Fremont st for Jill time out and about. When in Vegas Amy is a must.

LelaK
12-24-2015, 06:09 PM
What other cities have Amy?

CarlaWestin
12-25-2015, 08:23 AM
I can't say enough good things about Amy. My first makeover was wonderful. I should have just gone home and been the sexy maid for the rest of the day. Glad you had fun!

docrobbysherry
12-25-2015, 11:39 AM
Every dresser should visit Amy,s Just You store when you're in Vegas! Even if u don't buy anything, just meeting her or her staff is such a pleasant experience. Her store is just for and about crossdressers!