PDA

View Full Version : I've been dating a guy...Chapter 2

windycissy
02-15-2006, 09:31 PM
Who says there are no second chances?

Last year I posted a thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18685) out my brief affair with Mr. Right. Since we broke up in December, I've dreamed about turning back the clock....Well, I finally found a way to reach out to him, he responded with kindness, and we are going to try dating again! I feel much more confident about my womanliness, and I just hope we can recapture some of the magic we had on our first date.

Wish me luck!

Windy

Sweet Susan
02-15-2006, 09:36 PM
You have my wish for luck. Do you plan on doing anything differently? What caused you to have this change of mind? Are you willing to take the "big" step?

mhenry
02-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Hi Wendy....Great! Embrace your femininity and don't get too analytical about things. Let it happen and go with what feels right. :) Janet

windycissy
02-15-2006, 11:08 PM
You have my wish for luck. Do you plan on doing anything differently? What caused you to have this change of mind? Are you willing to take the "big" step?

I missed him, and the way he made me feel like a woman. I don't know how far it will go, I just want to relax and enjoy his company, and revel in the sensation of being a girl on the arm of a handsome guy....

I have no idea what "TMI" means!

Windy

TracyDeluxe
02-16-2006, 12:02 AM
Hi Wendy (Windy?), I just read Part One, and all I can say is wow! I was pulling for you, girl! ;)

And I am pulling for you now. Best of luck in getting whatever you wish for! And that's YOUR decision to make, not others.

Sharon
02-16-2006, 08:48 AM
Good for you, Windy. Good luck!

windycissy
02-21-2006, 08:20 PM
This is it, girls: Mr. Right is picking me up in a few hours....I'm trying not to get too excited, I'll try to be totally relaxed and put him at ease when I open the door, I don't want there to be any pressure on either of us to do anything but enjoy each other's company over a nice, romantic dinner. I'm gonna wear a simple skirt and sweater and tights for fun, with flats so he's taller than I am. Okay, I'll admit it, my pulse is racing! Time to get dressed, Windy

Mona
02-21-2006, 09:16 PM
Good luck Windy! I hope it works out.
Hugs, Mona

windycissy
02-22-2006, 02:55 AM
What a wonderful, magical evening! He kissed me and gave me a flower when I opened the door, looking handsome as hell in his black leather jacket...he makes me feel like such a girl! We sat and talked for a while, lt was awkward at first but when I tried to apologize for the way things ended last time he cut me off and told me not to worry about it. Then it was off to dinner at a great seafood spot, he ordered Champagne and we talked for hours like nothing had ever come between us. I took my camera out of my purse and asked him to take my picture, here it is:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6dc00b3127cce97c33812398400000020108IatWLlw0aW

One comical moment: when he was driving me back, there was a terrible racket outside the car, so he pulled over and he discovered that the belt of my trenchcoat was dangling outside the door, I felt like such a bimbo!

Afterwards, I invited him back to my place for coffee, and we snuggled for a while...nothing heavy, no pressure, he said it was like being back in high school. He is such a gentleman, and I love being his lady. We're going to see each other again,

Windy

Girly Sara
02-22-2006, 04:14 AM
I'm glad your night went as planned Windy. Good for you girl and i hope things work out as you both want it to.

Hugs from Sara xxxx

MsJanessa
02-22-2006, 08:25 AM
Good for you Windy---hope it works out. And Susan--what is the "big step"? SRS or something less drastic, like SEX? lol

Michelle8
02-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Congratulations,I am so envious.Wish I had a guy
to treat me like that.I hope everything works out
for you

KarenNY
02-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Good luck, Windy!

Speaking as someone who has dated a couple of guys before -- although I was substantially younger, we're talking 15 or more years ago -- it is an awful lot of fun having someone (a male) acknowledge my femininity in the traditional context of a guy-girl relationship. I can very much relate to your feelings of giddiness and the thrill of having the guy come over and pick you up! I felt an indescribable rush of "wow!" when my beau picked me up, and I can imagine your face must be hurting from smiling the entire time. I know I did! I just enjoyed so much the contrast between me wearing a pretty prom dress or skirt outfit and the guy I was dating, and I loved being on the arm of this taller handsome young gentleman who treated me like the girl he saw. While the relationships I had with guys did not develop past the kissing and snuggling stage, they certainly were nice and a wonderful way to enjoy the female role!

All the best,

Karen :)

Cheree
02-22-2006, 04:07 PM
Thats absolutely awesome Windy, I can ONLY imagine how that must have felt! Enjoy, life is short!;)

Sierra Evon
02-22-2006, 04:18 PM
I 2 wish you all the best of luck, thats a step I've from time to time thought
of mostly for entertainment of my thoughts , I'm just not ready yet for me
unless Donald Trump was to call me then I'd say have your hellicopter pilot
pick me up......LOL......anywho......best wishes godspeed.....SIERRA..;)

Jasmine Ellis
02-22-2006, 04:20 PM
congratuletions dear, here's to the next date hun :clap: :clap:

windycissy
02-22-2006, 11:51 PM
He called this afternoon to tell me that he is free tomorrow night and asked me out on another date! He wants to take me to a Chinese restaurant, I offered to treat him to dinner at the CPK in Water Tower Place if he lets me drag him along for a little shopping. He said he wants to think about it, so I told him I like that he wears the pants in our relationship....Windy

Sweet Susan
02-22-2006, 11:57 PM
Good for you Windy---hope it works out. And Susan--what is the "big step"? SRS or something less drastic, like SEX? lol

I didn't really want to say. After all, no need in being pushy. But, since you asked................ I guess I was wondering what it would take to be able really relax.....

Billijo49504
02-23-2006, 12:59 AM
I 2 wish you nothing but the best in your relationship. Even if that is not for me, i'm glad you have found your love.
good luck and best wishes...BJ:thumbsup:

windycissy
02-23-2006, 09:47 PM
Here I sit, waiting for Mr. Right, who is late as usual, but for once I'm glad! He has seen me in everything I own, so I took off early and hit the stores! Bought a great lavendar top at Old Navy on sale for $5, then went looking for a skirt to match. I couldn't believe it when I found a size 14 on sale at Talbot's for $15.50 - it was their semiannual blowout sale! I was trying it on when my cell phone rang, it was him! The skirt fit, and it looks great with the top - it has a little kick pleat in the front, which shows just a peek of slip when I move my legs, I'm dying to show it off for him. We are going to go to dinner and maybe a movie - snuggling in a dark theater is one of my little fantasies, we'll see if I can drag him to a chick flick. If all goes well, I've got a bottle of Champagne on ice....Windy

windycissy
02-24-2006, 01:10 AM
So he picked me up and I asked him to take me to the chick flick, and he told me he was famished and couldn't we eat first? We went to CPK, and we split a Caesar salad and a pasta entree, it was too early for the late showing of the movie so we went to a little bakery and bought some desert to take back to my place....the Champagne was a big hit, and we snuggled and more. I loved it when he suddenly noticed that my scrunchie matched my lavendar top, little things like that are such a turn-on! Here's a picture he took of me in my new outfit:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6dc02b3127cce97cb61b848f000000005108IatWLlw0aW

He left happy, I feel a little bit more like a woman each time I'm with him.

Windy

Sweet Susan
02-24-2006, 01:20 AM
You're spoiling yourself!

windycissy
02-24-2006, 11:49 PM
You're spoiling yourself!

You're sweet to say that, but the truth is, it was him I was spoiling! As I submerge myself into my female role, I take such pleasure in doing little things to please the man in my life, like shopping for a new outfit that will excite him, or surprising him with Champagne in an ice bucket and two glasses....he has had a pretty hard time of it lately, and I so want to give him a little shelter, it's what women have been doing for their men since time immemorial....Windy

deana cd
02-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Cissy, I'm so happy for you. As someone who has also dated men I know exactly the feelings you describe, and I wish the two of you nothing but the best!

Sweet Susan
03-03-2006, 08:29 PM
So, what is the final outcome to this chapter? Give us an update, please.

windycissy
04-11-2006, 02:56 AM
Tomorrow is the big day! Mr. Right called me tonight to tell me he is picking me up at 8:00 to take me out to dinner...it's his birthday so it will be my treat. I have been dieting and crunching my abs for weeks, damn if I don't look fine in my little black dress! It shows a little skin in strategic places, but it has a rather high bodice so I don't have to worry about cleavage, and I have a shawl to wear over my shoulders and arms, the way it drapes over them makes them look less...well, you know. Wish me luck! Windy

Rachel Ann
04-12-2006, 10:59 AM
You go girl! I'm sure that you are stunning. I wonder whether he appreciates the lengths you go to to look good for him!

Rachel xxx

windycissy
04-13-2006, 01:41 AM
We had a wonderful time! Last night was like a fantastic dream, I wore my LBD with a shawl, he took me to an elegant Chinese restaurant, my fortune cookie was scarily romantic! And tonight I whipped up a pretty good dinner for him, pasta and caesar salad with much wine...he took my picture (http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6da33b3127cce88cb72af51da00000005108IatWLlw0aW) before he left, love is in the air!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6da33b3127cce88cb72af51da00000005108IatWLlw0aW

Windy

JennyJ
05-23-2006, 06:52 PM
this story is great. Ive dated guys but never anything serious, although I am only 21. I would love to be in your situation. goodluck

Kate Simmons
05-23-2006, 07:24 PM
Works for me Cissy. I wish you well in your relationship. It's nice to be treated like a lady, isn't it? Been there, done that. Ericka

wannabie
05-24-2006, 05:54 AM
Hi Windy,
I've read your post and WoW!!
I'm wondering, When's the next step? you've seen each other for about a year, went out with him and have made out. I think its time that things advanced in your relationship and have sex with him. one night if things are going right, you can go to a hotel and do what comes naturally.

Cherry Lynn
05-24-2006, 06:40 AM
Sounds like you are having fun. I would be. If it gets to the point where he takes you to bed that will be the ultimate. I remember my first time.

Pauline Wendy
05-24-2006, 06:43 AM
Windy

Congratulations. Keep us up yo date with what happens. I'm just green with envy!

Wendy xx