PDA

View Full Version : Another pleasant SA experience.

Georgina
12-28-2015, 05:04 PM
Just before the holidays I received a phone call from an on line clothing store, with which I have an account in my male name. After confirming my identity the sales lady (hereafter referred to as she or her) proceeded to tell me about sales offers. She began with pyjamas. I told her I do not wear them any more and she pointed me to a nightshirt. I told her I did not like them either. I then told her that I was not a typical shopper and that I preferred night dresses, to which she replied women's nightdresses? I told her yes. She replied that she was fine with that and I should wear what I was comfortable with. She continued with suggestions, after I told her which type I liked, and with me being online as well we chatted while she searched and I found. We chatted like two normal people and I did make a purchase. She continued with other household items to which I replied "hold on you are in sales mode and I will not make any other purchases". We then finished up with her saying that it was a pleasure chatting with me, to which I reciprocated. She answered no I mean it, it has been my pleasure, and we said our goodbyes. I was in a great mood all day.

Robin777
12-28-2015, 06:18 PM
It sounds like you had a SA that was out to please the customer and managed to make a sale. It just goes to prove that most SA's aren't judgmental.

Tracii G
12-28-2015, 06:28 PM
Most are very nice.

reb.femme
12-28-2015, 07:58 PM
It nice that she reiterated the "it's a pleasure" statement.

Many statements we make during our formal interactions are based on societal expected norms, but to reiterate the statement displays a higher level of sincerity.

Becky

kittie60
12-28-2015, 08:25 PM
Now that was.a great sa you had.and she.probably gained.some.incite ion cders as.well. Sounds like you both had an enjoyable day.