PDA

View Full Version : a funny incident at target

Stacy Reso
02-16-2006, 01:51 AM
a couple of months ago when i was 17 me and the family went on a holiday to a place called seals rocks and one day we went shopping so by myself i went to target got a pair of thongs, g-string, mini skirt, bra, socks and a tank top off the rack and went to the fitting rooms. there was no1 there except the female teenage assistant so i went to the room and put it all on and suddenly there was lots of noise from the outside it was a group of her friends so i got up all my courage and went out of the room dressed and they looked at me and i said how do i look and they said u pass. after talking to them for a whil we became friends and i spent the rest of the week hanging out with them dressing, make up etc amd they didnt have a problem with my dressing. it was a good holiday

SherriePall
02-16-2006, 04:44 AM
Glad you had a good time. Planning on doing it again?

DanaJ
02-16-2006, 06:07 AM
Wow - with no makeup, wig, etc you just passed immediately huh? Good for you!

I looked at some of your past posts, you keept saying you are still in the closet, you have never gone out dressed, you wish you could pass, etc. Sorry Stacy, this sounds like a story from Fictionmania.....

Wendy me
02-16-2006, 06:15 AM
intersting ....veary intresting......

Felicia
02-16-2006, 06:21 AM
it is interesting story and although possible it sound like it was made up. :thumbsdn:

Jasmine Ellis
02-16-2006, 06:32 AM
I don't know what to think about this one! :rolleyes:

Davinarobo
02-16-2006, 06:40 AM
Ok Stacy Its great to dream as long as you dont hurt anyone by doing it. I dream for my own boobs but know that is impossible and I know that I dont try to convince anyone that I do have them. Good luck with your private dreams. Love Davina.

TGMarla
02-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Another used car salesman.

Sharon
02-16-2006, 08:31 AM
a couple of months ago when i was 17

A bit off topic here, but, according to your profile, a couple months ago you were 20. :strugglin

Tiffy
02-16-2006, 09:47 AM
:yt: Why make all this stuff up? Isn't being transgendered hard enough?+?

April

tara 24-7
02-16-2006, 10:08 AM
is that seals rock in san francisco????? i used to live near there, xxxx

Julia Cross
02-16-2006, 10:44 AM
...is there a Target near by?

J

MsJanessa
02-16-2006, 12:23 PM
A bit off topic here, but, according to your profile, a couple months ago you were 20. :strugglin
Wish I could grow younger not older--lol---Ladies I think that our young friend here has a very active imagination and in all probability is younger than even she admits---My advice Darling is come back when you are older and don't have to make up stories.

pattied
02-16-2006, 12:25 PM

LMAO

Good call Sharon...

Lindahexi
02-16-2006, 03:00 PM
Mmm, wish I could do that, and those girls were so understanding accepting you. Seals Rocks you say?

livy_m_b
02-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Sounds like a dream sequence to me. The words are generic, the personalities not defined, the shift of scenes too quick. But, dreams are ok!

Tamara Croft
02-16-2006, 06:10 PM
Did you know, that I'm really the Queen of Sheba?? No??? really.. I am :bs: and I made lots of friends and they became my princesses... I swear.. it's the truth :rofl:

Jenny Beth
02-16-2006, 06:52 PM
....and another one bites the dust.........

:yawn:

Deborah
02-16-2006, 09:10 PM
Earlier today i was shot by an alien with a strange ray gun and it turned me into a GG!!!
Tomorrow i'm going to marry this fantastic guy that i just met 20 minutes ago because he accepts me for who i am. It's the greatest thing in the world.
We're expecting the twins to arrive in 9 months.
AWWW isn't life wonderful!!!

Stacy Reso
02-17-2006, 06:47 AM
look i made a mistake in my profile i have to chnage it and that was the only time ive been out dressed if you had seen me male you would know y i pass but not a close inspetion, im only out to my mum because she has caught me, i have long girly blonde hair and if there is anything else you want me to clear up essage me

Jasmine Ellis
02-17-2006, 07:05 AM
How about a picture dear?

GypsyKaren
02-17-2006, 07:25 AM
Actually, I'd like to here more about this Target, it sounds so different from the ones near me. I shop there all the time, I've certainly never seen any g-strings there, and no way are they going to let you try on panties, at least without buying them. Stacy, do you see why folks are a wee bit suspicious?

Karen

Stacy Reso
02-17-2006, 08:01 AM
at targets in oz they let ya try on panties it happens at most shops and i would post a pic but i dont have a scanner and dont know how to put pix on the computer and i understand y u would be suspicious

Sharon
02-17-2006, 09:10 AM
At Stacy's request, and because I'm just a great big softie, I have changed the date of her birth in her profile.

Back to the topic at hand:

at targets in oz they let ya try on panties it happens at most shops...

ewwwwww....... :eek:

Stacy Reso
02-17-2006, 09:17 AM
they tell you to put them back on the shelves and they always say make sure you wear your own underwear under them and that they dont make contact with ur genitals

Georgette
02-17-2006, 09:50 AM
Stacy I think your nose is getting longer each time you post on here.:doh:

Jenny Beth
02-17-2006, 10:10 AM
they tell you to put them back on the shelves and they always say make sure you wear your own underwear under them and that they dont make contact with ur genitals

For someone who has apparently only done this once you seem to know a lot about their policies. But I'll cut you some slack here since I've never been in a Target store and asked.

TracyDeluxe
02-17-2006, 10:28 AM
.:troll:

Jenny Beth
02-17-2006, 10:42 AM
.:troll:

I'll be the first to agree but I like a good laugh first thing in the morning...:D

TracyDeluxe
02-17-2006, 10:52 AM
I'll be the first to agree but I like a good laugh first thing in the morning...:D

Well, true. I have been monitoring this thread with interest, I probably should not have posted.

Lindahexi
02-17-2006, 11:21 AM

I knew you Aussies were an easy going bunch, but trying on knickers then putting them back on the shelves?????? Don't think I'd buy any undies there then.

Tina Dixon
02-17-2006, 11:33 AM
You girls are being real hard here arnt you? I read on the internet that every thing on the world wide net it true!

GypsyKaren
02-17-2006, 11:43 AM
I think it's time to maybe cut Stacy some slack here, we've all had our fun, otherwise I'm going to close the thread down.

Karen

tara 24-7
02-17-2006, 11:47 AM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww nasty, kisses tara xxxx

Gisele
02-17-2006, 12:24 PM
You girls are being real hard here arnt you? I read on the internet that every thing on the world wide net it true!

OH, That's just not true........No wait.....I guess it is now, because it's right here on the net. nevermind:doh:

Carry on girls

Jenny Beth
02-17-2006, 02:46 PM
I think it's time to maybe cut Stacy some slack here, we've all had our fun, otherwise I'm going to close the thread down.

Karen

No problem there Karen. I hope Stacey has figured out she doesn't have to pull anyone's leg to find acceptance here. So if you're still there Stacey, we don't really bite....just be honest.

CD_Jan
02-17-2006, 04:02 PM
i would post a pic but i dont have a scanner and dont know how to put pix on the computer and i understand y u would be suspicious

Don't know how to put pix on computer and your blog says.....

im the director/writer of a video game called "soul of chaos" for the nintendo revolution. now before you think im crazy the game is just in concept phase right now as i have not talked to any developers or even finished my idea yet and as soon as i get a scanner in a few weeks i will show you some conceptual pitures.

Well i actually work in the Games Industry, this blog sounds like another fantasy, and you can design a game for a specific console but can't put pix on the computer?

Maybe when you get your scanner you can the post a pic here?

cd_Jan

Jenny Warren
02-17-2006, 04:14 PM
at targets in oz they let ya try on panties it happens at most shops

Remind me NEVER to buy panties in the Land of Oz, they're ALL second hand.

YUK

Jenny

Wendy me
02-17-2006, 04:50 PM
it shure sounds like a bunch of you girls just don't belive stacy ... i think she is telling the truth .....the easter bunny told me she was.......

Stacy Reso
02-17-2006, 07:38 PM
i can design a game because its all written down in a few books and in my mind and yes making a video games IS a fantasy of mine and when i get a scanner and photos of myself i WILL post pix of myself beleive me. i do try on lots of girls clothes at stores and i dont see that as coming out or anything. im just looking to talk to people abut my cd and my stories are nothing compared to all of you but the only bit i made up was spending time with th gg's but i did walk and and ask the clerk somefin

Stacy Reso
02-17-2006, 07:41 PM
and i understand if you girls dont want me here anymore and im happy to leave if thats what you want

Deborah
02-17-2006, 07:44 PM
and i understand if you girls dont want me here anymore and im happy to leave if thats what you want

Don't take it to hard Stacy. Just as crossdressing is a stress reliever for some occasionally harassing people who come in with sometimes wild stories is a relief for others.
Keep posting and just be straight with people and i'm sure soon all this will be forgotten.
Good luck and i hope to hear more from you. :D

DanaJ
02-17-2006, 07:44 PM
i can design a game because its all written down in a few books and in my mind and yes making a video games IS a fantasy of mine and when i get a scanner and photos of myself i WILL post pix of myself beleive me. i do try on lots of girls clothes at stores and i dont see that as coming out or anything. im just looking to talk to people abut my cd and my stories are nothing compared to all of you but the only bit i made up was spending time with th gg's but i did walk and and ask the clerk somefinUmmmm - hanging out with the GGs for a week and becoming frineds with them all? I think that was the part that everyone had a problem with Stacy ;)

The important thing to realize here, most of us have been CDers for years, and have heard it all, and have seen and experienced a lot too. It is hard to fool an experienced group of CDers Stacy. And yes, once you start telling false stories, how are we to believe your future ones?

Stacy Reso
02-17-2006, 07:54 PM
the only stories i have is 2 two times mum has caught me and that time when i walked to the clerk. i do try on girls clothes lots at stores but thats nothing to post about that. its nothing exciting like the stories you all have. i dont live alone so i can only do it whe no1s home or at night in my room. im have been honest when i post except for the first post in this thread im sorry to all of you

Deborah
02-17-2006, 07:58 PM
STACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about it girl. To be honest i don't have any spectacular stories to tell here either. I never go out in public (except once to a TG meeting in Seattle) and i don't have any friends nearby to have dress up parties ect with so hey....just be yourself and enjoy talking(writing) with others who share the same interests. :D

Marlena Dahlstrom
02-18-2006, 02:27 AM
Stacy, you don't need to tell spectacular stories. Some folks get out, some don't. But everyone has something to contribute. Just be yourself.