PDA

View Full Version : Every Cloud ...and All That

reb.femme
12-30-2015, 07:27 PM
I try to talk to my wife about my CD life, but sometimes she finds it hard to put into words, what she is really feeling or thinking. Today, we were getting ready to take back some boots that I ordered online and were too tight, to a local shop in Croydon. Out of the blue and with tears in her eyes, she said she wanted more days with her husband that included no women’s clothing or female trappings such as painted nails, etc. etc. I underdress every day and nails are painted 50% of the time.

Naturally, I’ve had to take that on board and give her words the consideration they deserved, so I’ve reined in my activities, cleaned my toes and began wearing man undies (eek!) but this is not without positives. She said that she is supportive of me and is happy to go girl shopping with me in exchange for a revision of the boundaries of my proclivities. After much kissing and cuddling, I certainly know that she still loves me, which lifts a major concern of mine, if I’m truthful.

So as if to reiterate what she had said, she agreed for me to have my ears pierced today and then we went clothes shopping. Went to Evans, New Look and BHS, where she actively sought out my size knee-high boots, which we found in Evans. I tried them on in two shops with her sitting there, found some correct size bangles to go over my ‘bunch of bananas’ hands too. I then got a lovely pink jumper in BHS, to go over a couple of white blouses in my girl wardrobe.

So lines of communications have reopened and I will keep my side of the bargain. I just wish she could have vocalised this earlier, but we have been together for many years now and this is not out of the norm really. We weather such storms together no matter what and for that, I’m grateful.

So what seemed like a duff start to the day, ended with a reaffirmation of our relationship this evening that I will not go into here.

Becky

Dana44
12-30-2015, 07:35 PM
Great news Reb, Yep even with great support and the fact that we go out as two women. She wants to see me male as she gets a little tired of it. Yet does ask me to dress a few days later. It all good in a relationship to listen to our partners.

Robin414
12-31-2015, 01:45 AM
Sounds like you've found the 'recipe' Becky, I'm kinda jealous 😀

I was gonna say 'formula' but that's just sooo 'guy' LOL 😂

bridget thronton
12-31-2015, 01:48 AM
Sounds like communications are open and working well

kittie60
12-31-2015, 06:24 AM
Talking,understanding and compromising thats the key Becky,sounds like you're off to a good start. Sometimes we don't want to or like to do, but if it saves the relationship so be it. Have a Happy New Year and best wishes to you both

Katey888
12-31-2015, 06:48 AM
Aaawwww... :hugs: I need to dab a little tear away after that - that's so sweet and touching...

I can only imagine how hard it would be for most women to accept anything like this, but hats off to you Becks: your sensitivity and thoughtfulness is clearly the right way to go and has obviously paid dividends... even though you seem reluctant to explore the details here... ;) (and nobody - please - mention milkmen and their Co-Op divvy... :lol:)

Pleased for you...

Katey x

mykell
12-31-2015, 06:55 AM
high fives and knuckle bumps from my guy side becks, those earrings and boots are sooo cute from my TG side....

Marcelle
12-31-2015, 06:57 AM
Hi Becky,

Wonderful story and thanks for sharing. All we can do is work towards happiness and when SOs are involved we sometimes make sacrifices to allow them the same latitude of happiness we feel. You have done this marvelously and are not reaping the benefits . . . a testimony to a truly strong relationship.

Cheers

Marcelle

Krisi
12-31-2015, 09:03 AM
It's hard to predict what little things (in our minds) are big things in our wife's minds. I never paint my nails (except for clear which I have done when we both go to her nail salon) but I do wear panties for everyday wear. The trick may be that I'm wearing plain panties, not pink and white with ruffles and little hearts. Painted (colored) nails could be a real turn off to her so I think you're right to drop them.

Are you wearing a bra under your male clothes? That would be a good one to drop for a while.

It's good that she will shop with you but be careful and take things at her pace. And keep telling her how much you love and appreciate her.

1958Candi
12-31-2015, 09:10 AM
Thanks for sharing. I am so envious of those of you who can have these conversations with your wives. I hope you know how lucky you are and you appreciate their love.

Teresa
12-31-2015, 11:01 AM
Becky,
I'm glad you took on board her feelings, I think I would have told her to forget the shopping and given the day to her and taken her somewhere special instead of the shops.

reb.femme
12-31-2015, 11:40 AM
Thanks to everyone for the positive comments etc.

In answer to Krisi's question on the bra front. I only wear a bra when dressing fully, never under my boy stuff. I have been a knickers/panties girl 24/7, but that's one thing I have to cut back on for a few days a week. I can live with that.

To Teresa, I was going shopping and she came with me. Sometimes it's nice to get out together and be on neutral ground, nothing else is said and any dust that has been thrown up, gets time to settle without hindrance. :heehee:

Becky

Beverley Sims
12-31-2015, 12:01 PM
Becky,
Just keep going and don't push it, things look like they may get better with time.