PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Asheville Nc

Marti :)
12-30-2015, 08:33 PM
My Christmas present from my wife is going to be a long weekend in the mtns of North Carolina. The best part is im leaving our house enfemme and coming home enfemme. While there we will be shopping and going to a New Years eve party at a great club. Right now while I am writing this my awesome wife is painting my toe nails. Plus she bought me a great pair of tan boots that was on sale today. She's the best :)

TrishaTX
12-30-2015, 08:40 PM
Good for you...congrats! an understanding wife deserves a pat on the back...plus you owe her!

RADER
12-30-2015, 09:12 PM
You have a great wife; treat her with great respect and Love.
rader

Krisi
12-31-2015, 09:20 AM
Have a great time you are the lucky one.

The thing that keeps me inside and at home most of the time is the leaving and coming back dressed as a female. Neither me nor my wife is ready for me to be classified as the "tranny next door".

For me to do what you are doing, the changing would have to be in the room.

1958Candi
12-31-2015, 09:22 AM
What a great way to start the new year!! The image of your wife painting your toes is so sweet!

12-31-2015, 04:58 PM
Yes it would be difficult to leave dressed if I lived close to my neighbors.

- - - Updated - - -

My wife is amazing. And I love her bunches. We are almost to Asheville. Let the party begin :)

Beverley Sims
01-01-2016, 01:58 PM
And I hope your New Year is the best too. :-)

GenieGirl
01-01-2016, 06:17 PM
Sounds like a great wife! My exgf took me to Asheville for my birthday 3 years ago for a girl weekend. Went shopping at the mall, got pedis, went out to dinner and clubbing that night. Had a great time! Hope you enjoy your trip!

Sometimes Steffi
01-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Sounds like you had fun.

I went en homme with my wife to Asheville a few year ago, and they say if you'r too wired for Ashville, you're too weird.

01-02-2016, 05:51 AM
Thanks guys Yall are almost as sweet as my wife lol. We had a great time. The drive there was great the shopping was great. The club was outstanding. And if anyone ever had the opportunity to visit Asheville I recommend going to Scandles. Lots of gurls like me. Older younger mtf,ftm it was great. The one bad thing that happened was this. I didn't pack a single item that was male. But on our way home my teenage son that was staying with friends called and said that him and his buddies were sick of his friends sister and wanted to meet up with us. They were in pigion forge and they thought we were too lol. So of course I said yes. So thanks to the gps we arrived safely in Gatlinburg via deliverance neighborhoods haha I'm not kidding. Anyway we speed a Levi clearance store that was next to a boot store. How convenient right ... but I'm not kidding. Anyway I went in got my jeans a button up shirt and a undershirt. Paid and proceded to the boot store buy one get one free but omg they were expensive but I was in really bad need for them time wise. So I got a pair of slip on justins style boots and my awesome wife picked her out a pair. To finish the longer story everything went great the only thing my son said was dad you shaved your gotee off lol. Awesome New Year fer sure :) I hope everyone had a good one also.

Krisi
01-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Glad you had fun. Glad you saw some other crossdressers in public. Some people don't believe me when I say I don't see them in my city. Maybe I should visit Ashville so I can say I've seen them in the wild.

01-02-2016, 09:55 AM
Asheville is great in so many ways. Lots to do, acceptance is really high and the mtns are gorgeous. When I messagedon't the club ahead of time to get a reference on crossdressing friendly hotels there response was .... everyone in Asheville is trans friendly. Made me feel good. If you get a chance you need to join the night life there. I will be back soon. Check out Scandles on Facebook

Tiffany Rose
01-02-2016, 11:49 PM
That is awesome! I love Asheville, such a cool place.

Jane G
01-03-2016, 06:02 AM
On that sounds sounds like a whole lot of fun. Personally I got food poisoning on new years eve and I'm just about over it, as dressed for the first time, this year. So jealouse? Glad you had fun.

kittie60
01-03-2016, 07:54 AM
Glad you and your wife really enjoyed yourselves. It's. Been yrs since I've been there. Always liked the place