PDA

View Full Version : A good send off to 2015

EllieMayxxx
12-31-2015, 07:33 AM
2015 has been a bad year for me up until September when things started going positively for me and my family. I don't really want to go into details.

I have been thinking about my CD'ing and i feel that this year I have repressed myself too much, i think i had a 7 or 8 month purge. September, when things finally turned for the better, I started dressing, (well under dressing lol), and I felt a lot better for it but i still didn't fully understand why.

So a few months pass and on the 23rd of November I wanted to speak to other crossdressers and learn about myself and your experiences. The next day I got my email saying my account was eligible now, i was so excited and nervous. My dressing became a lot more frequent and in the last month and a bit, i think there has been about 6 days where I haven't dressed! That is down to everyone that has supported me on here and i am so glad I found this wonderful place.

The end of 2015 has been amazing and tonight i am finishing it on a high! When the clock strikes 0:00 i will be underdressed, starting 2016 with a girly bang!

I can't wait what next year has to offer, I hope i can get a job so i can really let Charlotte out of the shadows and into the light!
Thank you for being a part of my life!

Charlotte x

1958Candi
12-31-2015, 08:56 AM
Happy New Year Charlotte. I am also new to the forum and feel the same excitement about being here with like minded people. I hope you have a wonderful (and frilly) 2016!

Karen RHT
12-31-2015, 09:10 AM
I joined this forum in 2015 as well Charlotte, and like you, have enjoyed the resources, support, and atmosphere here. Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year.

Karen

EllieMayxxx
12-31-2015, 11:12 AM
Hi Candi and Karren! This forum is only of the best atmospheres I have experienced on the Internet. I wish you both a happy new year!
Ps. Candi, it will definitely be frilly! ;)

heatherdress
12-31-2015, 11:19 AM
Charlotte - I am glad your life has turned around for the better in 2015. That's how life is - ups and downs. Make the most of every day. Learn, grow, discover, enjoy. Happy New Year.

EllieMayxxx
12-31-2015, 11:25 AM
Thank you Heather. Happy new year to you.

Robin414
12-31-2015, 11:47 AM
Way to ring in the new year Charlotte, that's an awesome idea! Happy new year and I'm glad you found us!

Hugs,

Robin

EllieMayxxx
12-31-2015, 11:54 AM
Thanks Robin, I feel like I have gotten to know most of you so much in a month, it's like we have been talking for years!

Beverley Sims
12-31-2015, 11:58 AM
Charlotte,
May it just get better for you.

Happy New Year.