PDA

View Full Version : Working From Home

1958Candi
12-31-2015, 09:13 AM
Most people like working from home because they avoid the commute. I love days like today when I am working from home, alone, dressed up for work in feminine clothes. Plus, I get to wear cute shoes without my feet suffering from walking in them all day!! ;)

ChristinaK
12-31-2015, 10:24 AM
Right now I'm unemployed again. Being able to dress some days makes life much more bearable. It's one of the few perks of being unemployed, that having the freedom to do what I want.

JustWendy
12-31-2015, 10:27 AM
I get to wear cute shoes without my feet suffering from walking in them all day!! ;)

So true. I was in heels all day yesterday (indoors), but can't even imagine having to negotiate the treacherous terrain of the outdoors or an office. Never having to walk any great distance and being able to sit down anytime I wanted/needed is a great benefit.

Enjoy your work from home. Happy New Year.

Wendy

CDPheobe
12-31-2015, 10:30 AM
That would be my ultimate dream job. I am seeking a customer service job working from home. I been on vacation since the 18th of Dec and not due to go back to work till the 4th and I absolutely LOVE waking up and walking around my home in a long t shirt and pantyhose. My wife still needs to go to the grind while I tend to our two daughters. I make my wife her coffee and anything she wants to eat before her day starts. Then later the kids get up. They are on vacation from school. Im doing my own thing. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. My babies dont bat an eye to what Im wearing because they know that I like to wear pantyhose. So being at home and working would benefit me in all ways.

reb.femme
12-31-2015, 11:50 AM
I like the opportunity of dressing at home for work, but I get bored working at home alone. I'm a team player I suppose, not so much the lone wolf.

I've had time out over the Xmas period, same as Phoebe, 18th Dec to 4th Jan, when my contract restarts. Trouble is, I could get use to this staying at home malarkey if only the client company would continue to pay me...what are the chances? :heehee:

Becky

heatherdress
01-02-2016, 01:25 AM
All telework days are are days in heels, a dress, make up. I enjoy using my keyboard with long nails and attending meetings on phone fully dressed.

Sarah Louise
01-02-2016, 04:24 AM
I occasionally work from home. When I do, I can hear my stash calling me. It's fun combining work and play. The only downside is keeping an eye out for someone coming home earlier than expected.

kittie60
01-02-2016, 06:16 AM
I sometimes work out of my home maybe 2 or 3 times a month. Looking forward to it full time though this old body is tired of being beat to death on the road. When I am in my office full time its dress to the nines time for me, otherwise it'd women's tops and jeans and all the under dressing

Raychel
01-02-2016, 06:34 AM
I would absolutely love to have one of those jobs.
That would so fit my life right now.

But for now I am still a blue collar worker, uniform every day and off to the rat race.

missjoann
01-02-2016, 08:36 AM
Being that I am semi-retired, and when I do work a few days it is out of my home...I live and dress 24/7 even when I go out to run some errands...this is my life and this is the way I like it

Krisi
01-02-2016, 09:01 AM
Being able to work from home would have been nice, but my career involved putting hands and tools on things and that couldn't be done from home. Somebody has to do it.

Better than working from home though is being retired and able to go and do what I want pretty much anytime.

Jackie7
01-02-2016, 09:55 AM
I'm retired but still do some freelance work from home and usually dress as office girl before sitting down at the computer. If I bother to get dressed at all, that is.

Cynthia T
01-02-2016, 10:11 AM
When I clicked onto this site, I was in my secretary's outfit: Blouse, black pencil skirt, heels. I like to walk around my home office in heels, feeling my *boobs* jiggle (grin) Twice I had to work a night shift on a holiday weekend, and I dressed at my day-job office. Quite a thrill. Even used the ladies room, and why not?
Later I will shred some old bills, then pretend I've been caught destroying important evidence.

karenph
01-02-2016, 11:15 AM
I work from home most of the time - skirts, dresses, heels and hose pretty much everyday :)

Richelle
01-02-2016, 11:23 AM
I am one of the lucky ones as I have been working from home for over eight years. I can have my nails done, longer hair and wear anything I want, like what I am wearing in my avatar.

Richelle

Stephanie47
01-02-2016, 11:40 AM
Most people like working from home because they avoid the commute. I love days like today when I am working from home, alone, dressed up for work in feminine clothes. Plus, I get to wear cute shoes without my feet suffering from walking in them all day!! ;)

I'm retired and have absolutely no desire to ever work again! My wife still works full days part time, which affords Stephanie seven hours to assert herself. I am assuming your comment concerns commuting in heels. I worked in a very hilly and very rainy area of the country. Many of the professional women carry their heels in a tote and change into them at work. It's almost impossible to negotiate some of the hillsides in the downtown area. and concrete is a killer on heels to begin with. I would highly recommend buying an attractive athletic shoe with lots of color and colorful laces and carrying heels in a tote when taking long walks in the evening on concrete. The other alternative is to wear a very low wide heel with rubber heel and sole to deaden the noise of a heel. I hate the 'clicking' sound of a narrow high heel when I'm out for a stroll and really do not want to attract attention. Either way it will save a lot of pain on the feet, and, really prolong the life of the shoe. All the women I've seen over the years really have no issues with durability of the shoe and comfort of the feet, when working in an office environment on carpet. It's concrete that's the killer.

jjacobson
01-06-2016, 11:11 AM
I work from home two days per week and love it, the ability to spend a whole day dressed up is wonderful.

Tina Davis
01-07-2016, 05:07 PM
When I have the chance to work from home and am alone, I always dress in either a blouse/sweater and short skirt or a clingy dress with heels. It feels fantastic to sit at the desk, pantyhose covered legs crossed, painted nails clicking on the keyboard!

LisaKarenAZ
01-07-2016, 05:12 PM
I work from home full time, but that doesn't equate to more Lisa time.
I am on video conference calls throughout the day. In addition, my wife has been a stay at home mom since our kids were newborns, but is currently disabled from her illness.

mehere
01-12-2016, 05:39 AM

Do you wear office wear?

Diversity
01-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Same here. The freedom is wonderful!
Di

Lilly Diadem
01-12-2016, 03:32 PM
At the present time I usually work from home at least one day a week and often get to enjoy dressing whilst I do.
I have take the precaution of covering the optical lens/camera on my work laptop to prevent the risk of any unwanted attention should the IT department be instructed to spy on me at any point.

Ashley01
01-12-2016, 03:42 PM
I love working from home. We can do video calls from our laptops but... for some reason I can never get that function on the laptop to work. Bloomin' technology!

Kiersten
01-12-2016, 04:01 PM
That would be the ultimate dream job. Sign me up!

AshleyJames
01-25-2016, 05:21 PM

YES!!! Exactly. Today I finally got to do just this exact thing and it's been such a wonderful day! Although I can hide everything from the waist down for work on any other day, it's being able to wear a bra, cami or heels that makes this experience a very special treat.

JeanTG
01-25-2016, 05:58 PM
Being that I am semi-retired, and when I do work a few days it is out of my home...I live and dress 24/7 even when I go out to run some errands...this is my life and this is the way I like it

I am in exactly your situation except that my wife is non-supporting of anything other than panties. She works from her office in town so I generally dress up, almost every day, and then go back to drab at 5 pm before she gets home. I could almost cry when I have to come down. I wish I could be me all the time. I also can't dress up if I go out. I personally could care less what others think but my wife is prominent in our small community and it would hurt her.

That said, my life has gone from dreading Mondays to wishing for Monday to get here...

TaraGrace
01-25-2016, 06:26 PM
hmm, I tend to actually work from home, when I work at home.