PDA

View Full Version : Left wanting more

prettytoes
01-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Lately it seems that I can not do enough to satisfy the girl inside me.
A little background...I own very few men's underwear, mainly for doctor appointments, etc. All of my jeans are women's, my toenails are usually polished (I get pedicures about every other month or so; always with color, and I do them myself in between), my legs and armpits are always silky smooth, and I don't own any men's pajamas.
My wife is somewhat understanding, but not supportive. I'm quite sure she would much prefer that I was not TG. She has only asked that I do not wear a skirt or dress in front of her. I am careful to not go "over the top" around her. I love her very much, and do not want her uncomfortable. I do not use makeup, other than some clear mascara at times.
I have a bad back, so I work half days (I'm self employed), which allows me some time to play dress up in the afternoons. I do not try to present as female...I have had a mustache most of my adult life, and I just don't have feminine features at all.
I am all guy...I love pretty women (and their clothes!), hunting, fishing, diving, and pretty much anything outdoors. I simply feel more comfortable and at ease in women's clothes. Tights and a short skirt, leggings, long flowing maxi skirt, cute colorful panties, bright knee-high socks, spandex workout capris, sports bras, running skorts, etc., etc., etc.
I have 2 wonderful adult daughters, and 2 grandchildren. I have no intention of letting them know...It would destroy me to lose their respect, as well as the respect of their husbands. I am not willing to take that chance.
I often wish we lived in a world where clothing was just a way to cover our bodies, and not gender specific. I love feeling pretty...the feel of a skirt rubbing my legs, satin panties against my skin, pantyhose on freshly shaved legs, a silk nightie, or the constant "hug" from a sports bra. And polished toes look far better than plain or yellowing nails. Why are these tactile feelings and great looks reserved just for women?
I don't know where to go from here...it seems I have reached my limit on dressing...left wanting more. Not sure what else I can do, and still remain discreet. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem. What have you done to satisfy the girl inside you, screaming to get out? Any input/suggestions would be appreciated!

pamela7
01-01-2016, 11:37 AM
it might be time to re-think "respect" and "what a man wears", because your need to dress will only grow if its not satisfied. the truth will out. Real men wear dresses - check out Monty Python's "Lumberjack Song", it's quite insightful for a 1970's comedy show.

sometimes_miss
01-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Real men wear dresses in comedy skits- check out Monty Python's "Lumberjack Song", it's quite insightful for a 1970's comedy show.

Fixed it for you.
We're still not to the point where the average guy can just start wearing a dress whenever and wherever he pleases without considerable backlash. In the lumberjack song, he gets abandoned by both his girlfriend and his Canadian Royal Mounted Police back up singers once he starts singing about dressing up in woman's clothing and wanting to be a girl 'just like his papa'.

Rachelakld
01-01-2016, 06:27 PM
I'm allowed out a few times a week.
My daughters still respect me.
The doctor is okay with me in a skirt (actually he thinks all males should wear skirts as underwear is bad for men).
I hate killing, but love going bush, with a camera, wreck diving is always fun, but I prefer building and working on cars.
My mustache left in the mid 1980's, never looked back.
I generally wear tights / spandex sports leggings at home, and in the garden (but not when spray painting or anything that wll get them dirty).