PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Garfolk
02-16-2006, 02:11 PM
I have been looking at a few cloths on the internet that i would love to wear but when they come through the mail after i but them there is a risk that my perants will see them. Any of you know how i can get new girls cloths without anyone knowing?.

JoAnnDallas
02-16-2006, 02:15 PM
If you can afford it, go down to the local UPS store and get a mail box.

Lindahexi
02-16-2006, 02:22 PM
JoAnn's suggestion is the most private way to do it, but if you can't afford it perhaps you could use a friend or family members address, someone that you trust not to open the mail, even if you are not 'OUT' to them.

Garfolk
02-16-2006, 02:22 PM
Thanks thats a great idea any idea how much it would cost?.

Julia Cross
02-16-2006, 02:30 PM
You could just go shopping in a regular store, and pretend it is a gift you are buying. No one doubts that premise.

julia

Kimberley
02-16-2006, 02:42 PM
You could just go shopping in a regular store, and pretend it is a gift you are buying. No one doubts that premise.

julia
and ask for gift wrapping...:)

Petrina CD
02-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Discount stores sell clothing very cheap. Every time I have gone shopping for girly clothes the sales people allways think it's for a wife or girlfreind , even if I joke that it's for me.

Petrina cd

HaleyPink2000
02-17-2006, 02:19 AM
Wondering, what reasons your still living at home? School, health?? I had my mail sent to a post box since I was 18.
Haley:)

Danai
02-17-2006, 05:11 AM
and ask for gift wrapping...:)

Gift wrapping....HAHAHAHAHAH!
That's what I always do....HIHI

Sarah Rabbit
02-17-2006, 05:22 AM
I have been looking at a few cloths on the internet that i would love to wear but when they come through the mail after i but them there is a risk that my perants will see them. Any of you know how i can get new girls cloths without anyone knowing?.

Sorry to sound rude, but are your parents in the habbit of opening you mail. I would consider that some what invasive to my privacy.

Hugs Sarah

Marissa_CD
02-17-2006, 05:36 AM
It may not be that her parents are opening her mail but still there is always that couriosity... "so what was in that package that came for you yesterday?" not having to answer and lie and to just avoid the whole situation can be much easier. Try going shopping it can be exciting and like the others said said tell the clerk its for someone else, its much easier to lie to a stranger than your parents that you live with.