PDA

View Full Version : No one pointed, laughed, made comments etc .

Barbara Jo
01-04-2016, 02:01 PM
In the past, I have dressed androgynous and taken walks around my home town down town area where no one really knows me anymore.
I would underdress of course in bra (got natural A cups) panties and knee-hi nylons.
Also, pants and top, although they were female, they could pass a male given a cursory look.

Today was different.
I recently got a new feminine female winter coat with a fur rimmed hood ...... definally female.
Since today was quite cold here in NY, I wore the new coat .
However, I decided to go for broke and dress completely female... including with a skirt!

I wore a bra with my "D" cup forms. panties, panty hose, a slip. and an obviously female pink sweater.

I walked out of my apt with my male coat and male jeans etc over the female things
In a near by paring lot, I removed my jeans and put on a chambray maxi skirt, female ankle boots. and the female coat.
I then drove to a down town lot.

So, I was dressed completely as a female when I exited the car in the down town parking lot.
With my skirt, female coat with the hood over my head, female gloves and carrying a casual clutch purse , no one gave me a second look.
I guess everyone just assumed that I was an old(er) female.
Even it someone didn't, what could they really do other than laugh or make a comment?

I should add add that I am 68 years old and do have hair that can pass as a female my age might wear.... been letting it grow a bit.
Also, I wore no makeup.
I also have a body shape that can pass as female.

So, yes, I had a great walk around town. :)

Robin414
01-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Way to go Barbara! Since adopting a 'tween' look (see my pics in the boy v girl thread) I've actually found people are actually nicer for the most part ☺

Barbara Jo
01-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Yeah, I've found that somewhat also. :)

RADER
01-04-2016, 06:08 PM
I like what you can do, and envy you for being able to do it.
I have a body like a Lumber Jack; rather large and full of Mussels.
Nothing Fem about it, That"s is why my wife would not let me out of the house
dressed in Fem. Under dressing was OK with in reason.
O' How I wish I could walk around just once in a dress or skirt.
Good for you.
Rader

somestimeskaren
01-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Have taken the dog for a walk while underdressed, bra ,forms, stockings.Afraid to go for a walk while dressed someone may recognize the dog even late at night.I admire your courage.

EllieMayxxx
01-04-2016, 08:14 PM
That is awesome, I can't wait to be able to venture out like this

kittie60
01-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Sounds like a great time you had. Even the cold weather didn't stop you. Glad you enjoyed yourself. That new coat was.probably nice and warm. Take care

Leslie Langford
01-04-2016, 08:33 PM
I like what you can do, and envy you for being able to do it.
I have a body like a Lumber Jack; rather large and full of Mussels.
Nothing Fem about it, That"s is why my wife would not let me out of the house
dressed in Fem. Under dressing was OK with in reason.
O' How I wish I could walk around just once in a dress or skirt.
Good for you.
Rader

Oh, I dunno, RADER...it can be done, you know... ;)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo

silkycdresser
01-05-2016, 03:08 AM
That's fantastic, Barbara Jo - I'm happy for you.

I have also thought 'what the heck?' to myself lately and gone out wearing a skirt, but when it's windy and/or raining a little, as I find it's a good safety precaution being able to put my hood on if I sense that one or more people approaching me may cause trouble. The problem is, there hasn't been any rain or wind lately where I live and I'm not quite at the stage where I am happy blending with my wig and makeup, without a hood as backup.

Tracii G
01-05-2016, 03:22 AM
Good for you !!

StacyCD
01-05-2016, 03:22 AM
If you dress appropriately for you age most people won't notice or care.

Marcelle
01-05-2016, 07:01 AM
Hi Barbara,

So glad to read you just got out there and enjoyed being.

Cheers

Marcelle

Krisi
01-05-2016, 07:56 AM
It sounds like you had a great day. I do pretty much what you do, underdress and finish in the car. The "problem" is, I live in a warm climate (by choice) so I seldom wear an overcoat. That means putting the forms on in the car as well.

It does feel really nice walking around the nearby city being viewed as a female.

The first few times I did it I caught a couple people staring at me but I've gotten much better at it over the years. Of course you'll never fool everyone but as long as they don't know me, who cares?

Carla4Guage
01-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Way to go! I too am 68 and really enjoy getting out. I don't have a real women's coat (in NC, heavy coats are not often needed), but wear a generic leather jacket that is not overly masculine, whenever the weather dictates something warmer. Now that you've made it out the next step is SHOPPING! Good luck, and let me hear from you.

Barbara Jo
01-05-2016, 04:54 PM
Just to be clear......

This is not my first time in public completely as a female in a dress or skirt.
In the past I occasionally went to an out of town mall with a wig and full makeup ..after getting dressed in a motel .
However at 68, my eyesight is failing and I also do not like heavy makeup any more.

I have also been to a few east coast "CD weekends' and I'm a former "Tri- ESS " member.

What makes this different is it was in my home town (pop about 29k) and without makeup, except for some cheek blush.
There was sort of a taboo related thrill and liberation in doing so.
It's true as you get older, you care less and less about what people may think of you..... realizing it's your life and no one else's . :)

sometimes_miss
01-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Of course, at 68, we're getting to the point where any behavior could potentially be attributed to senility, so people will probably leave us alone no matter what we look, sound or even smell like. Remember Ruth Buzzi's old lady character in Laugh In? I don't think anyone would bother that, either.

docrobbysherry
01-05-2016, 10:29 PM
I think that's great, Barbara Jo. If u like presenting that way.

The whole, "Dressing to blend", thing gives me fits, tho!:thumbsdn:

I'm 70+, but don't like presenting that way. Either at home or when I'm out!:brolleyes:

Barbara Jo
01-06-2016, 11:31 PM
^ ^ ^
My excursion in public the other day was not designed to attract attention.
i just wanted to enjoy presenting as completely female. :)

drobert44
01-11-2016, 01:58 PM
I have been with two CD's; loved it. If anyone dared to get snotty, they would sooooo regret it.