PDA

View Full Version : great test

jessicam
02-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Went to Windsor fashions in a local mall today wearing Drab jeans tennis shoes tee shirt with a bra and my girls.(breast enhancers) the lady there asked me if i was looking for a gift I told her that i was looking for something for me she told to look around and if i needed any help she would help me while they don't carry a large selection of "big girl" stuff. but she said the website carried some plus size things i did find a dress that was an extra large so i asked if i could try it on and she told me ok and took me to the fitting room where i tried on the dress and she helped zip me up but the zipper would not go up all the way. it was about 2-5 inches short from going all the way up so I then knew that with my "fat ass and Stomach" i could not fit into it but it was fun to try it on and be helped so it is fasting time no more mcdonalds taco bell or any late night snacking for me

jessicam

HaleyPink2000
02-16-2006, 05:34 PM
I'm doing just that, trying to loose weight before summer.
Have several outfits just a little , very little to small. Hoping to fit them by May this year.

Good luck, it's worth it.
Haley:)

Lindahexi
02-16-2006, 06:04 PM
That sounds really cool, do you know the staff at the store? The fact that the assistant helped with the zipper must have been a real bonus.

DonnaT
02-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Me too. Made a vow to myself not to buy any fem clothes until I loose 50 lbs. Very hard to keep from doing. Lost 3 lbs this week. Let's see 50/3 = ~ 17 weeks. Gotta do better than that :D

jessicam
02-17-2006, 01:13 PM
It was very nice for the help. at that store they don't have doors on the dressing rooms they have curtins and she asked if i was covered and then i stepped back and out to be zipped luck i was wearing pantyhose and my plumming was tuck under and being held by a thong and the pantyhose cause you know what could have happened "BOING" just the thrill was great.

got to lose the weight get chest back waxed " if the wife will allow that"

jessica:bs:

Wenda
02-18-2006, 02:15 AM
Yummy! I have tried on various lingerie and garments, but never been helped with a zipper. Tantalizing! Good for you. Enjoy.

jessicam
02-18-2006, 01:06 PM
thanks wenda for posting twice i do the fredericks looking try something on about once a month or twice some times i find something i like and buy it

jessica

KathrynW
02-18-2006, 02:09 PM
I feel your pain...
Skinny girls suck, don't they? ;)

jessicam
02-23-2006, 03:39 PM
has anyone else been bold to try things on in a female clothing store like Windsor, forever 21 Charrlote russe or get help from the staff

jessica amber

Jodi
02-23-2006, 08:13 PM
Jessicam, While in Drab, I have tried on clothes in the following stores, The Limited, New York and Company, JC Penny, Adrienne Vitadinni, BCBG, Neiman Markus Last Call, Victoria's Secret (Bras only), Fashion Bug, Arden B, Anne Taylor Loft, Guess, and Charlotte Russe. I try on shoes openly at all stores. There are probably others that I have forgotten. I just smiled and asked to try on. The staff guess accurately that the clothes are for you. Guys just do not brouse. They pick an item and go if buying for an SO. Also, if you have selected 3 or 4 items from the rack, it is a dead giveaway that the items are for you. In many of the stores listed above, the SA asked me if I wanted to try on without me asking first. I have had no problems. In several of the stores listed, I am a regular customer. When I am in the fitting room, the SA will ask if I want an opinion. She will then come into the room and give me her opinion as to fit, style and color.

Just smile, be courteous, and be confident.

Jodi

CDVeronica2
02-23-2006, 11:30 PM
I'm convinced that almost any store will be happy for you to try on clothing, regardless of whether you are dressed as male or female. I've tried on in JC Penney, Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug, Kohls, Gordmann's and a lingerie store.

My only fear is that someone that knows me might come into the store, so I've only done it away from home.

Veronica

Natalie J
02-24-2006, 03:16 AM
Haven't tried this with clothes yet, but the Smashbox makeup counter at Nordstom's near my place is extremely cool about it.

jessicam
02-24-2006, 12:50 PM
thanks for the replys I have tried stuff on while wearing my enhancers so i could get a feel for what something might look like on with breasts angain thanks that helps me go and take charge and try more clothes on and maybe buy more

jessica

linnea
02-24-2006, 12:59 PM
has anyone else been bold to try things on in a female clothing store like Windsor, forever 21 Charrlote russe or get help from the staff

jessica amber
I've tried on clothes at both Dress Barn and Lane Bryant where the staff have been very helpful and friendly. I haven't had them help zip me up, but I have had them adjust collars and shift a seam on something that I was trying on. I've done this on several occasions during regular hours. I've gone in wearing some kind of en femme outfit; I've usually gone out with some new clothes. I've tried on bras at Lane Bryant and gotten assistance but not with actually putting on or fitting the bras once I was wearing them.

jessicam
03-08-2006, 09:01 PM
went to a store the other day to look at dresses and maybe try on one or two and the little old lady asked me what the occasion was and i said to go out on the town and that the dress was for me. I asked if i could try them on and she looked at me funny and told me that i had to go to the mens department up stairs. and i was wearing my bra and my forms but no make up or wig and was very close shaved but i don't think she knew i was a crossdresser and i had my unit tucked with a thong and pantyhose on i didn't go up stairs to try the items on i put them back and will try maybe another day may be a bit more enfemme than I was and see if i get questioned anybody else have this problem going into a major Department Store "MACY's" and this is the same store I had my makeup done at the MAC Counter go figure

jessica
:( :Angry3:

Denise01
03-08-2006, 10:07 PM
In the US I have tried on clothes in Dress Barn, Layne Bryant and Cato when in drab. In the Dress barn, i kind of fibbed a bit, and told the girl i got conned into a play to take the part of a lady. She said it was real brave of me to do it. In Layne Bryant, asked the sales girl about sizing and she said it could be returned if it was not right, Told her it was for me, she said really, and then, try on anything wished. In Cato, just took a skirt to the counter and asked to try it on, no problem
I have tried on clothes in femme mode in Dress Barn ( different stores ) Layne Bryant, Ross, Marshalls, Sears, and yes even Wal-Mart, with not questions.
In Canada, have tried on clothes in Penningtons, Addition_Elle, Sears, Reitmans and Tabi. Was treated just like any other lady in the store shopping

Denise

Marlena Dahlstrom
03-09-2006, 01:39 AM
I've tried things on while en femme at a variety of stores without problems. Usually, I just tell a clerk I'd like to try something on.