PDA

View Full Version : Business Casual

Saikotsu
01-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Good day ladies and gents,
Have any of you ever tried the business casual look while en femme? I usually hate the style because I'm forced to wear it at work, (regardless of the gender I'm feeling at the time, I hate being forced to wear certain outfits). At the same time, with a few feminine touches, I can actually kinda dig the look. How about you?

Dana44
01-05-2016, 02:30 PM
I was at a business casual meeting last night. Was a boy, androgynous yep. had on my sparkly ball earrings. Hair was braided, and long finger nails. But was accepted and the meeting went quite well.

BLUE ORCHID
01-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Hi Adyson:hugs:, I enjoy dressing in many different styles. ~~...:daydreaming:...

missjoann
01-05-2016, 07:14 PM
I enjoy both styles of dressing, both the business look and the casual look

AngelaYVR
01-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Women's BC with a skirt is a favourite look of mine. Clingy knee length skirt, knit top - I've worn it out many times.

Veronica Lacey
01-05-2016, 07:43 PM
I quite enjoy the business look and dress as such on occasion. When I have paperwork to pour over or many email to tend to I switch between the business look and a secretary look.

irene9999
01-05-2016, 08:05 PM
I really like the business casual look, especially in the summer when women wear skirts and a light blazer. Looks sophisticated and sexy!

donnaS
01-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Totally wished I could do that!
I wear uniforms of complete male drab every day. Bums me out, until I get home and unleash the wild side.

AllieSF
01-05-2016, 10:05 PM
I have tried a business look and not sure what business casual is for women. I do know what it is for males. Here is my outfit that I used to travel to and from Las Vegas a few years ago. Black slacks, black and white blouse, heels and a black jacket. It worked well for me and I felt very comfortable traveling in that outfit, which is important on your first trip through the TSA lines at the airports.

Is that business casual for a woman?

docrobbysherry
01-05-2016, 10:35 PM
I wondered what bus. casual looks like, too, Allie. That outfit looks great and is probably rite on?

U should post more pics of yourself!:daydreaming:

MissDanielle
01-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Hope to wear business casual at my next job after I move. It's just a matter of finding the right job.

Kate Simmons
01-06-2016, 11:06 AM
I dunno, I wouldn't have a problem if I worked for a company that forced me to wear feminine outfits. The female uniforms were a bit different where I worked. :)