PDA

View Full Version : Security?

reb.femme
01-07-2016, 07:59 AM
Whoops! Nothing like giving the game away, so it's a good job I don't care. I'm working in a big government department near Whitehall today, I booked in at reception but left my little travel wallet there. Contains all my travel cards, driving licence and bank card.

However, the icing on the cake was neatly on display, my Rebecca Woods card I give to people, shall we say, in the know. Resplendent with little witches hat and all my contact details. I really must move that out.

Oh well, that's me never getting a job at MI5 or MI6 :-) but I might in the Justice Dept., where S & M is a way to get promoted...apparently or so I've been told.

Becky

LaurenS
01-07-2016, 08:21 AM
Ouch! Good luck!

CarlaWestin
01-07-2016, 08:22 AM
Wow! If S&M were a way to get promoted, no telling where I'd be now.

MarciManseau
01-07-2016, 08:25 AM
S & M? Is that Spencer & Marks? :)

Katey888
01-07-2016, 08:42 AM
:heehee:

I think you're more likely to receive surreptitious offers from the Spooks if they zink you are ze master of disguise, Becky - and for the record, I doubt that I'd make the connection between girl and boy you if I hadn't met both lovely facets of you; you little gem you... :)

More likely folk will just think it's a business connection... :eek: probably think you're a practising Wiccan... But actually, you'd probably need to be to work support and maintenance (that is what you meant by S&M, right... :lol:) for our government IT systems... (been there; done that; got the emotional scars and anecdotes...).

Finally - You'll live...

Katey x

reb.femme
01-07-2016, 01:01 PM
Carla - You'll need to get your visa application in, a new career awaits you.

MarciManseau - S & M in Marks and Spencer...mmmm, I'll need to think about that one.

Katey - Thank you for the biggest compliment I've ever received.

This is the offending card with relevant details removed, but if you contact the Security guys at a certain Ministry of ****** building, they'll be able to give you them anyway. :heehee:

Rachelakld
01-08-2016, 04:42 AM
ummm don't know, I think you'ld make a good undercover spy, how many times do you see 007 in the ladies room adjusting his make up and listening to conversations in the booths? You'ld be like 007 and Salt (Angelina Jolie) in one person.