PDA

View Full Version : This Put A Smile On My Face :-)

Girly Sara
02-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey girls!

Just thought you might want to hear about a funny incident this afternoon.

My girlfriend called me from work earlier to ask if i wanted to go shopping. Unusually for me i said no though as i'm looking for work. Anyway, my girlfriend's just called me to say that when she got off the phone, her workmate said "Your boyfriend won't wanna be dragged round looking at women's clothes" in a jokey way. My girlfriend (who doesn't give a damn what people think....and that's not in a horrible way) replied "You must be joking, Alan loves wearing women's clothes!" lol Bless her! Anyway, my girlfriend's work colleague said "Really?!" and giggled momentarily (natural reaction from the outset me thinks) Well, after her mate had taken in what she had heard she replied "Awww, he's lucky to have someone like you" She then stated that she knows a guy that dresses up.

Anyone else got any similar stories?

Hugs from Sara xxxx

heathr1
02-16-2006, 05:17 PM
A woman I used to work with often joked about making me wear her make-up and one day mentioned that after an argument with her ex-boyfriend, she made him sit in front of her, wear a skirt and put complete make-up on him.

Shame it was not me she did it to.