PDA

View Full Version : Extremely sensitive nipples

Bruce64
01-08-2016, 07:33 AM
I knew this since I was a Teenager my nipples are extremely sensitive and I had previously felt that this is probably only for Women to have so sensitive nipples. As an Adult I have my own Private Quarter I experiment a bit, but the First time I wear a Womens Bra it felt like Heaven, I didn't take it off for at least a day I remember I slept in it. Is there anyone here that felt this feeling or is ONLY me? Thoughts, Opinions, Comments.... Please share if you can and be Honest about it. I love being a Man, yet I love wearing Fememine Clothing and I am not changing to a Girl. I am wondering if my skin is sensitive and the material of Feminine clothing gives me that wonderful feeling. I do have to admit that they make Women's clothing much soothing to my skin and there is a lot of Pleasure for me wearing them.

Thanks in Advance

Bruce64

bok4fun
01-08-2016, 08:23 AM
I have always had sensitive nipples. They are the fastest way to get my engine running, so to speak. That is probably the worst thing about wearing forms for me.

Jackie27
01-08-2016, 08:28 AM
I wear bralettes as I am not that well endowed but as soon as I do, my nipples stand at attention too. After my prostate cancer and the harmone shots my nipples became extremely sensitive too.

Krisi
01-08-2016, 08:46 AM
If this is a problem for you, I suggest asking your doctor about it. I believe there are products that you can buy for this very problem. Adhesive patches to be worn over the nipples to protect them.

Acastina
01-08-2016, 01:42 PM
My experience is that wearing some kind of bra (bra, crop top/sports bra, stretchy camisole) habitually will make or keep them sensitive by shielding them from frequent friction. The way your tummy is more sensitive than your hands (test this with a partner's chilly winter hand:heehee:). If they're an erotic trigger for you (they sure are for me), that can be a plus. Both males and females are responsive to that trigger, but it seems more so for females and post-HRT males.

EllieMayxxx
01-08-2016, 01:56 PM
My nipples can be sensitive at times and wearing a bra feels so good when this happens, i wear one all day and night so I don't usually feel it because im used to it but when i do notice it can be arousing at times.

pamela7
01-08-2016, 02:21 PM
mine have always been sensitive, which is one reason ladies clothes are so lovely to wear - only one reason of many! :-)

mechamoose
01-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Nope. Even as a full-on bull male my nips are a favorite focus point.

Though I do empathize with my wife in that after having my chest strapped up in a bra all day, they are super sensitive when it comes off.

- MM

Dana L
01-10-2016, 01:03 AM
Having sensitive nipples is blessing. I too have had sensitive nipples as long as I can remember. I wear bras everyday and that feeling when I take it off and put on my satin pj's and feel my nipples wiggle back and forth against the satin after being smothered all day is awesome. Being on HRT for sometime now has only intensified that feeling. Because of the HRT the hydraulics down there don't work anymore but nipple and breast stimulation actually gives me the big o better than sex ever did.

GenieGirl
01-10-2016, 01:42 AM
I never had sensitive nipples til about 2 months ago. Hormones make hugs painful now but ehh.

JeanW
01-10-2016, 04:41 AM
I have had very sensitive nipples and feminine type breasts since I was very young. It was a huge embaressment while growing up. Lots of being teased and name calling. When my wife gave me my first bra omg it felt so natural and right even as embaressed as I was about her taking my wearing panties sometimes to another level. Now that I dress completely when at home and in Jean mode. Im very happy about my size