PDA

View Full Version : A possible opening

1958Candi
01-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Last night while watching TV, a scene with a dominatrix came on. My wife then teased me and said you better be good or I will spank you. I said, maybe I will like it. Then she said, you would like to not be the dominant one? I said, maybe, how will I know until I try. Then she started talking tough to me, calling me a b**ch and I was laughing because she is so the opposite of that. We were both laughing but when I told her she could never do it, it seemed like she took that as a challenge.

We joked about it as we went to bed and when I kissed her good night she said, I didn't give you permission to touch me, and she was trying real hard to stay in character. I asked her if she would buy the leather dominatrix outfit and she said sure!

She is very naïve and my plan is to educate her on all the different things that go on in various domination scenarios. Of course, I am going to try to lead this into forced feminization. This will probably be my only chance to bring up the subject and she may want to put stockings on me just for the laugh and ludicrousness of it (she has no idea and I am very masculine).

So wish me luck, I may have stumbled onto a backdoor entrance into bringing this topic up in a non threatening way!

Katey888
01-08-2016, 12:02 PM
Well, Good Luck Candi! :cheer:

Sounds somewhat threatening in a non-threatening way... but I guess that's what you want...? ;)

Just be cautious that your interpretation of crossdressing in BDSM play might be different from hers and, of course, CDing outside of that might lead to something else besides... :daydreaming:

But now at least you have a shared experience with which to explore it - fingers xed for you! :)

Katey x

JessiFoxx
01-08-2016, 12:04 PM
Best of luck and let us know how it turns out.

Stephanie47
01-08-2016, 12:16 PM
From your description of her reaction it appears she wants to be the submissive partner. If that is the case, then maybe that's where you should start. Instead of you attired as in your avatar, you can work it so you're the person in the dominant role with a twist that you become a dominant woman and your wife the submissive woman. Maybe she has a lesbian fantasy she would like to play out. I think I'll leave it to your imagination before the thread gets bounced.

~Joanne~
01-08-2016, 12:40 PM
I don't see how being dominated will lead to her accepting your cross dressing but hey, if it works, it works ;) good luck

carrie001
01-08-2016, 12:48 PM
It sounds like she definitely has interests she's reluctant to share. Being honest and truthful are the most important parts of BDSM relationship, and really any relationship. Maybe opening up to her will make her feel more comfortable exploring that part of her?

JaimeCD
01-08-2016, 08:43 PM
Good luck with it. My wife making me wear panties is how I discovered my interest in CD'ing (looking back it was there but I never realized it) so who knows.

RADER
01-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Old saying...."Be careful what you wish for, it just might come true"
Best wishes
Rader

heatherdress
01-08-2016, 10:44 PM
Candi - If you want to crossdress and engage in roleplaying activities with your girlfriend, you probably need to get over your "very masculine" front and be honest about your crossdressing desires. You girlfriend seems like she would be willing to engage in BDSM activities which might be fun for both of you. But it is unlikely to think that you can move her towards forced feminization without honest discussions and assurances. Good luck.

docrobbysherry
01-09-2016, 01:15 AM
Best of luck, Candi! My ex and I tried out a little bondage together to spice things up one time.

Turns out she didn't want me to tie her up. Then, couldn't really get into it when she tied me! Oh well. At least we tried.:straightface:

Rabecca
01-09-2016, 07:32 AM
Sounds like a good plan, I hope it works out as planned.

Jill_cd
01-09-2016, 08:03 AM
Good luck with it. My ex-wife and I experimented with a D/s aspect to our marriage and I was able to incorporate crossdressing into it. It was great while it lasted, but she lost interest and eventually used my crossdressing as rationale to cheat and finally ask for a divorce. So, be careful as you go. What show were you watching? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge ;)

Maria 60
01-09-2016, 08:13 AM
Back door, front door who cares as long as your going in. Sounds like fun let us know how it turns out.

TrishaTX
01-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Keep on trucking and trying! without slow steady progress we have stagnation!

Steve
01-09-2016, 11:00 PM
That excactly how i let it out the bag, altho not fully out she doesnt mind panties, jeans, heels