PDA

View Full Version : Did I dress today ?

dominique
01-08-2016, 04:51 PM
After a long period of no dressing had the opportunity today. So I took it, got dressed very carefully make up etc. Had some letters to post. So put nice black mid leg length coat on as it was a bit cold. Couldn' t tell if it was still icy, so decided to put flats on rather than my heels, went and posted letters no problem. Stayed dressed for a few hours. But writing this post it feels that I dreamt it instead.

Have this happened to any one ?

AllieSF
01-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Only due to old age and a bad short term memory. Otherwise, I remember. What was the question again??

Jaylyn
01-08-2016, 05:47 PM
As long as it wasn't a night mare dream you are fine. I'm old and have a reason to not remember but you look young so no excuses.

Jane G
01-08-2016, 06:58 PM
I can't recall feeling like that. But that may be because I'm a glass completely full kind of girl. :heehee:

kittie60
01-08-2016, 08:06 PM
Yes my very first time out in public oh its been say 25 years ago.remember it well.

Katey888
01-09-2016, 06:46 AM
Hi Dominique... :)

I would have thought galoshes and a kayak would have been more appropriate attire right now... (sorry about your weather.. :hugs:)

I think I know what you're saying - but the only time that happens is when I don't snap a few pics for whatever reason (hard to believe - but it does happen) In fact, even looking back at pics sometimes I don't always see me or get the feeling I was there... Perhaps it's a symptom of both being caught up in the moment and feeling that things are naturally just right...? :)

Katey x

Krisi
01-09-2016, 09:13 AM
I have never gone out and later thought it was a dream. I take photos so I have proof.