PDA

View Full Version : Well, I kinda wore a bra today!!

pinklilly211
01-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Like the title says,, I kinda wore a bra today. I was going through my BIG pile of bras last night and I found one that I don't know how it got there. It was a 36c bra.
I normaly wear a size 40 bra,Ya I know,, the cup size does vary from a b cup to dd. But I was thinking,,,,,,,, What if I cut the cups out of this bra?
Well I did and when I put it on, OMG!! I actualy had BOOBS!!!! I didn't do any measuring, but I think this experiment gave me a natural b-c cup size boobage. It was kinda fun running around all day and have a braless-with a bra feel!!!!

Teresa
01-08-2016, 07:41 PM
Pink,
What a waste , that would have fitted me ! Any chance of a repair job and sending it on ?

pinklilly211
01-08-2016, 08:12 PM
HELL NO!!! I kinda like it!! LOL!!

AmyVanessa
01-08-2016, 10:56 PM
Oh wow. That sounds like fun.

OCCarly
01-09-2016, 12:43 AM
Interesting idea, but not exactly original. In the dim recesses of my middle age memory I remember back in the 1980's seeing a similar contraption in a mail order catalog (or maybe the back of a dirty magazine). It was a super tight bra, marketed to crossdressers, with holes that were intended to squeeze as much breast tissue out and forward as possible and make it look like real, feminine breasts.

I sure would not want to go swimming as a guy after wearing one of those though. I bet it would leave some really interesting red marks on you.