PDA

View Full Version : I need some femme time!

Peach13
01-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Hi all! I've been working away from home for around 2 months straight now. Due to the location and work scope I didn't bring any of my things with me. I've noticed each day I'm here the more I think about CD'ing. I miss my wife and being home but I also miss my girly time. I can't wait to paint my toes! That seems to be the thing I miss most about that side of me. But I've also noticed that I've developed an urge to take it further. At the moment I don't own a wig and don't use breast forms but I've found myself one click away from ordering off the internet. Is this just because I haven't been able to dress for a while that the urge is going into overdrive? I have been shaving my legs which always puts a smile on my face :)... Oh and heels, I miss my heels

heatherdress
01-08-2016, 09:57 PM
Peach - Too bad you are working away from home but it also seems like the perfect time to dress. You can get whatever you need on-line. A wig is reasonable on eBay. Heels are also easy to order. Go for it.

Dee Baker
01-08-2016, 10:13 PM
Get some cheap flip flops and find a salon, go get a pedicure... get some color on your toes!

Rachelakld
01-09-2016, 07:05 PM
I like my cheap ballet flats, surprised I haven't wor them out yet and both my current wigs are about $30 USD each.
But yes, the longer you wait the bigger and more daring the urge becomes.
Instead of breast forms I often just wear a standard push up bra and a leg wax is always an experience (with a bit of pain).