PDA

View Full Version : Going out to a Spa

JessieA
01-08-2016, 11:05 PM
Going out in public the first time to a Spa for a tutorial makeover with a GG friend who arranged it as a Christmas present. The spa people know exactly what is going on and have no issues with it. Really looking forward it but have the hard decision to make what to wear :daydreaming:

Jessie

LaurenS
01-09-2016, 08:00 AM
Sounds great! I think I would wear something comfy and casual, like some stretchy pants and a cami.

Connie D50
01-09-2016, 09:59 AM
Jessie I think what you wear is based on the time of day and the plans for the rest of the day. What ever you wear have fun with it and have a great time. Connie

JessieA
01-09-2016, 06:20 PM
Was a great day. People at the Spa were very friendly and treated me like any other female customer. Had lunch at a nice restaurant. Tried to do a little shopping but much to cold. So did a photo shoot back home of me in most of my outfits. A really great day all around. Don't think I would done any of that without my friends support. Planning a trip to a Tarot conference end of the month as Jessica with same friend.

Genni
01-09-2016, 06:43 PM
What a perfect gift from your friend! It sounds like the spa folks were great, too. I've had mani-pedis a few times in different shops in drab mode and never had the techs bat an eye. I'm very self conscious and felt like I was going to stroke out the first time, but am very at ease now.

bok4fun
01-09-2016, 11:46 PM
Sounds like an outstanding day

kittie60
01-10-2016, 10:19 AM
You really have a great friend there. Sounds.like you had a fabulous time. Good lucky on your next outing with her. Best wishes to you both