PDA

View Full Version : disappointing day

jamiepabicd
02-16-2006, 07:20 PM
hi ladies,

i need a shoulder to cry on so here goes.

i had the entire day off during the week for a change and with the wife at work and kids at school i thought i'd do some online shopping.

i ordered a red bra, garter belt, stockings and panties set plus some 5" pumps from one site and a long red wig and red mini dress from another. wow or so i thought.

the order on the first one got screwed up when i put down my shipping address for my billing address.

the other one got screwed up because my account didn't verify. they called. oh my god thank god i was alone. i got cold feet and cancelled that one.

i don't know if the first one got fixed. i emailed them with the proper billing address but they never emailed me back.

damn. the wig and dress i wanted are gone and the other items are in limbo.

i was so excited and now so dissappointed.

i won't get another opportunity for time to myself like that until next week.

and what if the second site calls??? i pray they don't.

i can just here it now. this call is for... it concerns your order at... and there stands the wife and/or kids...and me dying.

why can't online ordering be simple?

Jamie M
02-16-2006, 07:37 PM
oh dear , well at least you should be safe in the knowledge of client confidentiality , they shouldn't share order details with anyone but yourself .

i take it from the tone of your post that wife is still in the dark , if so and the worst does happen then can you just say that it was going to be a surprise pressie for her ?

i feel sorry for you about today , but next week is only seven days away, not a long time in the life of a giant redwood as they say . roll on next week :D

:hugs:

DonnaT
02-16-2006, 07:40 PM
:hugs:

Aloha_Dana
02-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Gaga, Just relax. I'm sorry to hear that your orders fell through. I've been there. It has happened to all of us. There will be another day and more lingerie to choose from, more skirts and heels to look at, and of course more wigs to consider!

Ordering OL is easy. Just take your time. Work w/reputable vendors. Be smart and patient. Good things will come!!!

Cheers,
Dana

jamiepabicd
02-17-2006, 03:55 AM
hi

thanks for the support and understanding, it means alot.

the wife knows, she just refuses to "deal with it" as it were, the kids however do not know.

Wenda
02-18-2006, 02:21 AM
If there is no blood and no ambulances, it could be worse. It sucks, but dont let it get you down. wenda

Billijo49504
02-18-2006, 02:33 AM
Sorry you had a bad day, thing will look up. Atleast I hope it will.
My wife doesn't have a problem with my dressing. And I hope yours doen't, also.