PDA

View Full Version : Sisters

Donna Indelco
01-13-2016, 08:35 PM
I've noticed this for years but when I'm dressed, which is most of the time anymore, there is a strong resemblance between myself and my younger sister. Even my wife agrees and said the resemblance is uncanny. Also, although to a lesser extent, we can also see one of my niece's in me. I can't be the only one, lets hear your story.

Tara Rushing
01-13-2016, 08:40 PM
I just dressed today and realized I looked a good bit like my 1/2 (maternal) sister, but was even more shocked how much I resembled my mother! On the other hand, I have a 1/2 paternal sister that I don't think I really resemble at all...

Interesting for sure.

BLUE ORCHID
01-13-2016, 09:00 PM
Hi Donna:hugs:, Depending on which wig and glasses I'm wearing,
Sometimes I can see my Mother or my Sister in the mirror. ~~...:daydreaming:...

TaraGrace
01-13-2016, 09:08 PM
hehe.. this was the one things I wasn't thrilled about wearing my first wig..
aargh, suddenly seeing the basics features of my kid sister.. :(

thank god she never wears make-up.. I think I must have told her a milion times over the years she should..
won't likely do that anymore.. ;)

Crissy Kay
01-13-2016, 09:50 PM
I believe that I do look a little like my sis when dressed.

heatherdress
01-13-2016, 10:09 PM
Family members do tend to resemble one another, dressed or not dressed. Maybe when you crossdress and appear female, you look more like a sister or mom.

Meghan4now
01-13-2016, 10:26 PM
Funny, when I get dressed, I look like one of my best friends wife's sister. She hasn't seen yet, but my wife pointed out the similarities. I think it's the wig!

Kate T
01-13-2016, 10:51 PM
I don't have any siblings but I've actually had people ask me who haven't seen me for a while (12 months plus) if I am Adam's sister (Adam being my old name) :)

Jamiegirl1
01-13-2016, 11:02 PM
Love this thread, I do look like my sister when I wear a blonde wig, she is a year older than me...

Annette_boy
01-13-2016, 11:34 PM
It is said that when a boy is dressed up he looks like his mom at his age. For me it was true, even more so after I grew my hair out and stopped wearing wigs all the time.

Hugs Annette

bridget thronton
01-14-2016, 02:28 AM
No sister here - but I do resemble my mother when made up

Kate Simmons
01-14-2016, 05:28 AM
I don't look as much like my Sisters as much as I do like my Mom. :battingeyelashes::)

erickka
01-14-2016, 06:47 AM
When I dress and wear my short wig, I look like my mother.

KrissyP
01-14-2016, 09:07 AM
One of the reasons, I am upgrading my wig and changing color a bit is because I look so much like my sister when dressed. It was a shock the first time I really looked in the mirror and noticed it! Kind of a buzz kill. Interesting confirmation of genetics though.

MarciManseau
01-14-2016, 09:26 AM
When I was out with my sister we were often taken for sisters. We were very similar in looks when we were teens, but now she's filled out a lot more than I have. I think having two babies has made it hard for her to slim down. We can't share clothes anymore.

Karen RHT
01-14-2016, 09:34 AM
No resemblance to my sister at all, but my wife tells me that even when not dressed, I look like my mother. Hmmm...is that a good thing?? :)

Karen

Lori Kurtz
01-14-2016, 09:38 AM
I'm not sure if it would have been a good thing to have a sister as sexy as the female me!

pamela7
01-14-2016, 10:16 AM
a little like one sister and almost identical to a cousin - quite scarily close!

Jilmac
01-14-2016, 08:36 PM
I had five sisters, three older, two younger. My strongest sibling resemblance is to my youngest sister and there's ten years in age between us.

Anne K
01-14-2016, 11:01 PM
My finance noticed the same thing about me and my younger sister. She said that with the proper wig we would look like sisters. I think I need to lose some weight! (That wasn't very nice.........)

BarbDriscoll
01-15-2016, 03:38 AM
No siblings, and I don't resemble my Mom's side of the family at all. When dressed I resemble my great aunt Mildred on my Dad's side. A very nice lady who I loved dearly, but not really the look I was hoping for :)

Barbara B
01-15-2016, 06:09 AM
I look so much like my youngest sister, so much so my wife will comment to me every time she see's her just how much the two of us look alike.

Claire Cook
01-15-2016, 07:09 AM
Love this thread. I just wish I had a sister ... although one or two of my GG friends call me "sister". Once a friend remarked how much I looked like my mother (in drab) and I took it as a great compliment. But there was this time I was mistaken for my daughter :battingeyelashes:....

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?173998-I-was-mistaken-for-my-daughter!-(long-post)&highlight=
(http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?173998-I-was-mistaken-for-my-daughter!-(long-post)&highlight=)

Angela Marie
01-15-2016, 07:22 AM
I was looking at a picture of my mother in her younger days and the resemblance to her when I dress is uncanny. Well she always said she wanted a girl also lol. She's passed now but I often wonder ho she would have reacted to Angela.

DonnaP
01-15-2016, 11:38 AM
Well I must say I do look a lot like my sister and quite a bit of moms looks. We all to look like some in one in our Family.

Candice June Lee
01-15-2016, 05:16 PM
I find when I dress with a certain wig, i look just like my mother. Sisters? maybe twins I don't know. But I was shocked.

haylee_burnett
01-15-2016, 08:34 PM
wife says I look like my mom, sometimes I have a wig that I think makes me look like sis.

TrishaTX
01-15-2016, 08:41 PM
while I do not get along with my sister well, I agree I look like her dressed...just a bit more femenine! lol

RachaelXD
01-15-2016, 08:55 PM
A friend took a photo of me with an expression on my face that I clearly had borrowed from my sister - and I was wearing a wig not too far from her hair style.

It was unsettling - before then I would not have said we looked that similar. Now I look at that photo I struggle to see me and not her.

shae
01-15-2016, 10:15 PM
It's funny, as in 2008, I drove east to Kingston, visited my sister and stepped out with her and her daughter to a couple of blues bars. We were quite giggly about the drastic resemblances; gorgeous 21-year-old niece a slim 5'6", dark brown curly hair, hot 51-year-old sister at 5'2", dark brown very curly hair, and me looking good at 5'4" with heels but definitely the elder sister with my greying brown seriously-curly hair. Her hubby kept a grin on his face, and a couple of their acquaintances stopped by to comment, "oh, you must be Lou's sister" - "actually, I'm her brother" with a grin. Nobody freaked out. We danced a lot, he did all the drinking, the tunes were good, several men danced with us, and we actually met a really nicely-put-together, slim local tranny who stopped by to chat a bit. I spent an evening club hopping with her on a later visit. Act like you own the place and they'll give you the key.

www.shae.tic.ab.ca

JocelynJames
01-15-2016, 10:27 PM
Just like on of my nieces. I just noticed it a month ago