PDA

View Full Version : I am on a plane right now as missy

melissa_rinaldi
01-14-2016, 09:35 PM
Not that this big news, but the surprise is that I wasn't planning to be. I am traveling today and knew I would probably have many hours between end of work and flight. I got myself together in the minivan and was ready to stop in the mall. As I'm finishing I glance at the clock in the cat as opposed to my phone or watch. Well ditzy missy forgot to adjust time zone on both and now I've got a little more than an hour and a half before my flight. No problem I think, except Missy flys. Well I arrive at the pre check line and it's vlosed. But there's another at the far end that's open I'm told. Ok, I stop to put on my combat boots because I'm not going to be able to run in these heels. I cruise through to the scanner and of course, the combat boots set it off. I take them off and proceed, but guess what, they want to know what the mass in my bag is (samples I picked up). After a thorough search of stuff the agent let's me proceed. I was careful to tuck limited male wear and he didn't catch on, and I'm sure he didn't read me. That's the benefit of large airports. At a small one I am constantly outed to the others by the immature agent who checks my ID.

So i make it to gate and of course the inbound plane us late. Late enough to mean I didn't have to run, but not late enough that I had time to switch back.. So here I sit in a hot plane. Good thing I used extra reinforcement on my face tape job as I have sweat a lot so far.

Now I'm looking forward to relaxing in my window seat for a few more hours as my alter ego The message here is always be prepared and I was.

threeheavenshigh
01-14-2016, 10:25 PM
That sounds fun. I have as of yet to graduate to my car... Though that's also a safety thing trying to drive with my hair on.

Someday I want to get some good hair. lol

Speaking of which, I love your style! That is super cute!

Caren_G
01-14-2016, 11:46 PM
I've flown a couple times as Caren. It is fun and nurveous at the same time

Heidi Stevens
01-14-2016, 11:59 PM
Congratulations Melissa! Was this your first time? Of course the big question folks would want to know is did the person checking ID and boarding pass flinch? And did anyone in line make noises as you went right on thru?
I was all set last fall to fly pretty, but my luggage and airport logistics lead me to bail out of my first leg headed home from Erie Gala. I'll get on the plane one of these days, hope you had fun.

LydiaL
01-15-2016, 01:27 AM
Thanks for sharing your travel adventure Melissa.

The TSA Precheck program is perfect for each of us, BTW. Quote from their own info:

"Why should you join TSA Pre✓®?

TSA Pre✓® provides trusted travelers with expedited security screening for a better travel experience.
Plan your travel with confidence and enjoy a more predictable experience.
It’s a convenient, more efficient security screening process.
It’s available at more than 150 airports with 12 participating airlines.

No need to remove:

Shoes
Laptops
3-1-1 liquids
Belts
Light jackets"

I enjoyed this luxury several times, not as a program member myself, but I believe because a corporate credit card was used to purchase the flight tickets.

Perfect for frequent fliers... and crossdressers.

Claire Cook
01-15-2016, 07:17 AM
What a confidence booster! Hope you enjoyed the rest of the flight. Lydia, now that I am TSA-pre I need to take advantage of it!

Bruce64
01-15-2016, 07:21 AM
Enjoy, happy fetish day.

BLUE ORCHID
01-15-2016, 09:22 AM
Hi Melissa:hugs:, Flying PRETTY has to be AWESOME !~~...:daydreaming:...

jenniferinsf
01-15-2016, 10:00 AM
what an adventure...i love flying as jennifer

shawnsheila
01-15-2016, 11:58 AM
I have yet to fly pretty. Mainly due to logistics of my wife dropping me off at the airport or picking me up (even if I insist I do it myself)

Jenny22
01-15-2016, 02:12 PM
I would only do it underdressed (no underwired bra but maybe the hooks would cause an alarm). lol Congrats to you who do fly pretty.
Shawnshella, I went to your google photos. You are beautiful, especially your smiles!

Diversity
01-15-2016, 02:21 PM
Thanks for sharing. I envy your courage and ability to blend in. Safe travels!
Di