PDA

View Full Version : Too many posts?

Jenny22
01-14-2016, 09:48 PM
Hi, ladies I'm a newbie to this wonderful forum, but I have a question. Have I made too many posts? I started to let my hair down on things that were important to me and of which I really wanted to share, I have been in awe of the number of replies to some. But, I can't help but wonder if I've gone over board with them. Is this unusual for a newbie.or is it just me? I kinda felt, for a while, that I was monopolizing this forum, as I was posting two or three a day when there were few other posts. Just let me know. I'm a big, older girl, and I can take well meant criticism.Hug and love.

PS... I've never been one to say "good on" to posts by others, just to perhaps add to my posts for numbers gained purposes. Is that bad of me? love and hugs to my girls. Jenny 22

threeheavenshigh
01-14-2016, 09:58 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. I imagine there might be a bit of an outpouring. At least, I'm in that situation. A little freedom!

kittie60
01-14-2016, 10:04 PM
No you haven't. As you said you wanted to share what's important to you,thats why your here. Thats why were all here to share are feelings and thoughts with one another and to learn new things.

Meghan4now
01-14-2016, 10:18 PM
Jenny, you're fine. Anytime you start something new, it's natural to get excited and involved. Over time things balance out. Enjoy it and don't worry too much.

BLUE ORCHID
01-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Hi Jenny:hugs:, Post whatever you want if it generates interest you will get a number of replies
I've seen post's that get 0 or maybe one or two replies.
And if you go off the DEEP END the mod's will take you to the woodshed. ~~...:daydreaming:...

michelle2020cd
01-14-2016, 10:37 PM
I think it is great, I never post , so I love reading all the posts

Robin414
01-14-2016, 10:46 PM
And if you go off the DEEP END the mod's will take you to the woodshed.

Ummm, yah, been there, done that 😉

I don't think you can post too much, the more content the better I think, if it's interesting it will get attention. It's all about the conversation 😀

Tracii G
01-14-2016, 10:49 PM
I think you are OK Jenny

paulaprimo
01-14-2016, 11:07 PM
OMG no. post to your hearts content... this is a support site. everyone has different
opinions, stories and ideas and i think its great that we share our thoughts and experiences.
it also makes for some very interesting reading.

please don't worry about the number of posts because when we get tired of you we will
stop replying... LOL :heehee:

docrobbysherry
01-15-2016, 01:58 AM
No! And, I'll add to what Blue said. The threads that don't get replies disappear off the board in a day or 2.

The ones that get a lot? May hang around the ist page for a week. And, may even come back to the 1st page!:battingeyelashes:

CONSUELO
01-15-2016, 11:34 AM
Keep on posting and bringing up your questions. That is what this place is all about. Go for it.

Sarah Doepner
01-15-2016, 02:35 PM
As everyone else has said, post away. It was such a relief for me when I found the forum and finally had someone to talk to about crossdressing and gender issues. If you have questions, getting them out instead of stewing over them is the best way to deal with them.

shawnsheila
01-15-2016, 03:23 PM
Yes! especially if you do not have anyone you can talk to about CDing... Having a group to support you and bounce ideas off in a friendly environment really helps

Jamiegirl1
01-15-2016, 04:37 PM
that is what this forum is all about, expressing our feelings and asking questions, enjoy!

Katey888
01-15-2016, 05:23 PM
Here you go...

More posts than Blue Orchid! :)

(Our Aussie friends have something about long, continuous fences it seems...)

Jenny - just keep asking questions... If it goes really quiet you'll know that you really have lost people, or the NSA have finally tracked everyone here down and we're all in orange jumpsuits... I just hope they let us have appropriate accessories and coordinated scarves... ;)

Katey x

GeorgeA
01-15-2016, 05:54 PM
If you have something to say, post it! The problem is the people who post, but have nothing to say.

Lorileah
01-15-2016, 07:56 PM
we'll let you know. Just keep it on point and not frivolous