PDA

View Full Version : Going out for the first time ever tonight.... YIKES!

Celina
01-16-2016, 07:02 AM
Hi! It's been quite a while since i've posted anything on here. But I simply had to share this :)

Tonight is going to be my debut as Celina in public. I'm nervous as hell and yet soooo exicted at the same time! I've dreamed about this for a long time and now it's NOW! It seems so real and scary! YIKES! :eek:
Hopefully i don't trip in my heels from the nervousness or do something else silly... :heehee:

Anyways... I'll be meeting up with several other "girls" at a lgbt bar/nightclub. And it'll also be the first time i meet up with these wonderfull girls so im kinda double excited really. Can't wait to meet these girls that i've talked to for so long. Luckily these girls are experienced in going out and promised they'll take care of me, so i'll be in good hands.

My gf has been absolutely amazing this last week. She's been helping me out with all sorts of stuff from buying makeup too lending me her new jacket (which i can actually fit) and all sorts of other stuff. I am truly lucky to have her! Speaking of her... I now finally realize the huge effort she puts in everytime we go out to look her best. And i now understand why wardrobe crises is unavoidable... I might be catching that too :o

However i think im gonna go with this outfit for tonight. Picture is from my latest Celina time in december (Mods, I hope it's okay i attach a picture?).

I'll try to update it after the big night :)
xoxo

EllieMayxxx
01-16-2016, 07:17 AM
Hey Celina, you look stunning and i can't wait for updates! You will be fine once you get with the girls, have a good time.

Charlotte

bridget thronton
01-16-2016, 07:39 AM
You look great - have fun

larry
01-16-2016, 07:41 AM
Wow you are stunning. And you have a Girlfriend who supports. Geez some guys(hehe) have all the luck..

kittie60
01-16-2016, 07:42 AM
Celina, congratulations on your bought debut in public. Its a moment come true for you. The dress is fabulous and you look radiant in it. We all know your nervous and excited at the same time but you will be okay. You own it now go have fun. Please keep us posted on your evening out.
Best wishes to you

Marcelle
01-16-2016, 07:50 AM
Hi Celina,

Congrats on your first big step. I can be scary but exhilarating at the same time. Just remember to look up and act like you belong, play safe and things should go well. :)

Cheers

Marcelle

nikkiwpbfl
01-16-2016, 07:59 AM
If you "own it" you'll do just fine.

carrie001
01-16-2016, 08:03 AM
Wow! You look fantastic! I hopemyou have a wonderful time.

Angela Marie
01-16-2016, 08:05 AM
Wow. You go girl. I go out often but the first time I went out I sure didn't look that good.

nikkiwindsor
01-16-2016, 08:21 AM
Celina, OMG, you look awesome! Have fun and let us know all the details of your time out on the town with your new friends. Your on-line girlfriends want to know!! H&K, Nikki

MarciManseau
01-16-2016, 09:17 AM
Just remember to relax and have fun. You look so adorable in your pic :) Add some nice jewelry and perfume, then go show the world how pretty you are. Make sure you let us know how it went. :battingeyelashes:

LisaNJCD
01-16-2016, 09:32 AM
Celina,
You will do great! I just had my first night out in November. The terror and fear were overwhelming prior to stepping out. But the MINUTE I was outside I became a fish to water! Like most other things we experience, you'll find that the nervousness and anxiety were all for nothing. Have a terrific time!!'

mykell
01-16-2016, 10:01 AM
excited for you, just a suggestion, a longer dress or skirt so your not constantly worried about it riding up all night....pulling it down might take some of the fun away? not trying to be a downer, you look great and i dont think it will be your last time.

love that your GF is on board,
you enjoy every moment, you have some wing girls for comfort.....

Katey888
01-16-2016, 10:04 AM
Celina - you look great and the outfit is right for clubbing... :)

Marci's right though - you need to add some bling... earrings, necklace, bracelets, rings will complete it all and have you sparkling under the obligatory mirror ball on the dance floor... ;)

Have fun!

Katey x

JamieG
01-16-2016, 10:57 AM
You rock that dress Celina. Tonight just take a deep breath and you'll be fine. Before you know it, you'll be having so much fun you'll forget why you were even nervous. Please do share the story tomorrow.

Allisa
01-16-2016, 12:04 PM
Don't forget to breath and not dwell on your presentation and let your "girl" flow, great to have others so you can blend in plain sight. Good luck and don't drink too much. Enjoy I'm sure this will not be your last outing.

Jenniferathome
01-16-2016, 12:07 PM
Celina, I hope you had a great time, I am sure you did. The first time is always exciting. You might be surprised when I write that going to mainstream locations is MORE fun. In fact, just going to dinner with your girlfriend far exceeds the excitement you had last night. I hope you get that opportunity.

docrobbysherry
01-16-2016, 12:47 PM
So, how'd it go, Celina?:battingeyelashes:

Julie Denier
01-16-2016, 01:10 PM
Good for you - you look terrific! ;)

paulaprimo
01-16-2016, 06:15 PM
WOW, you look great! don't think you have anything to worry about.
enjoy and have fun :)

Jennifer0874
01-16-2016, 07:48 PM
You look great. You're going to have fun. You're going to want to do it again and again.

raeleen
01-17-2016, 01:27 AM
You look amazing, Celina! hope it was a fab night to remember. :)

Celina
01-17-2016, 10:35 AM
Thank you so much for all the lovely compliments! I had an amazing evening and i'm still hovering on the pink cloud. I feel like going again right away! This could indeed turn out to be very addicting i must say. Definitely won't be the last time i go out. I honestly can't wait for the next time :)

The closer i got to the bar/club the more nervous i got. Got welcomed by the other gurls and the owners with hugs. After about 10-15 minutes all nervousness had gone and time flew by. Suddenly my gf picked me up and i was on my way home again. Met so many lovely people. Also got compliments from several GG's. One envied my hair, height and thought i looked very pretty. Another one told me she had to look twice as she thought i was a girl at first look. That has to be some succes i guess :P

In my rush i completely forgot to take a picture of the outfit before i put on my jacket. So only the got the "on my way out the door shots"... Sorry for the dusty mirror... Aftermath of makeup :doh:

256258 256259

Jazzy Jaz
01-17-2016, 08:24 PM
Sounds totally fun, I'm glad you had a great time!

xNicolex
01-17-2016, 08:37 PM
Congrats on your first outting :)

CourtneyJamieson
01-17-2016, 08:56 PM
Celina, WOW that black dress ROCKS! Your derriere looks fantastic in that photo. I am so happy that you had a great time. Especially since it was your first time out in a social setting. That is the next thing for me to do as well is to go to a club/bar in Fem. I bet the adrenaline rush you had all day long and into the outing was tremendous. How did the pumps feel after walking around all night? My feet are fine while at home but when I go out my ankles get weak after about 2 hours. But your whole outfit looks fantastic! Love the shoes. I see you are from Denmark. What a great country. All my grandparents came to the US from Denmark back in the late 1800's. I can't wait to get over there for a visit. I look forward to your posts about your next outing which I am sure will be very soon.

Giselle(Oshawa)
01-17-2016, 09:14 PM
Celina you look fabulous sis

nikkiwindsor
01-17-2016, 09:32 PM
Celina, so happy you had a great time and you looked stunning! Hope the "pink fog" doesn't lift anytime soon.

Jamiegirl1
01-18-2016, 02:50 AM
you looked sooo pretty and sexy, wish I could go out with you!

Martina
01-18-2016, 03:53 AM
Wow Celina,
You look wonderful and I have to say that no one would take you for anything other than a very attractive woman.

Martina

Celina
01-18-2016, 12:53 PM
Thank you so much everyone for the compliments, you're all so kind! :)

Celina, so happy you had a great time and you looked stunning! Hope the "pink fog" doesn't lift anytime soon.
Thank you, Nikki. I sure did! Hehe, i don't hope so either. I felt like going again right away. Can't wait for next time.

Celina, WOW that black dress ROCKS! Your derriere looks fantastic in that photo. I am so happy that you had a great time. Especially since it was your first time out in a social setting. That is the next thing for me to do as well is to go to a club/bar in Fem. I bet the adrenaline rush you had all day long and into the outing was tremendous. How did the pumps feel after walking around all night? My feet are fine while at home but when I go out my ankles get weak after about 2 hours. But your whole outfit looks fantastic! Love the shoes. I see you are from Denmark. What a great country. All my grandparents came to the US from Denmark back in the late 1800's. I can't wait to get over there for a visit. I look forward to your posts about your next outing which I am sure will be very soon.
Thank you! Oh yes, it was a mix of a lot of things. I had a blast and the day after was just one happy day. Haven't been in such a good mood in a long time. I can definitely recommend trying it!
As for the shoes... I feared it but it wasn't that bad actually. From 9pm to 5am i was walking and sitting in heels and barely noticed i had heels on. If i had danced or walked more it might had been different.
Can't blame you, we have a lovely country, small but lovely. I can strangely enough recommend visiting :)

you looked sooo pretty and sexy, wish I could go out with you!
Thanks! That would surely be fun ;)

sherri
01-18-2016, 02:05 PM
Luv your post and pics, it's a night you will long remember. But how come your gf didn't go with? Just curious.

Melissa B
01-18-2016, 02:35 PM
Very nice, everyone should own a little black dress. Don't you think? I've only been out a couple of times but it was nerve racking and exciting all at the same time. Walking into KOHLS depth store. Just to saunter through and get a feel for the lay of the land sort-a-speak. It is exciting to say the least. Congrats again.

Celina
01-18-2016, 02:35 PM
Luv your post and pics, it's a night you will long remember. But how come your gf didn't go with? Just curious.
Thanks Sherri!

Kinda complicated but i'll try. As much as she accepts me dressing and helps me out with buying makeup and all sorts other things. She's still 50/50 with it.
We normally kiss and hug a lot. So me getting close to her while im Celina freaks her out.
She's not yet there where she wants to dress and have girl time with me. So if I dress when shes home we do our separate things. I can't leave the boyfriend role behind me completely and that is also the reason why she didn't come.
Secondly, for the first time going out. I wanted to be able to be me, Celina, and not having to worry about behaving or semi staying in a certain role because she was there. I wanted to be able to be ME and just suck up all the experiences.

However, I would really love having her going with me at some point. A lot! But I believe i have to learn how to be Celina and leave the BF role behind before i'm able to :)

Does that make sense?

Very nice, everyone should own a little black dress. Don't you think? I've only been out a couple of times but it was nerve racking and exciting all at the same time. Walking into KOHLS depth store. Just to saunter through and get a feel for the lay of the land sort-a-speak. It is exciting to say the least. Congrats again.
Thanks! I agree. Everyone should! Probably the reason why i got a handful lbd's. So very true, exactly how i felt :)

Jenniferathome
01-18-2016, 02:44 PM
Celina, the complication you mention is not at all complicated. Your girlfriend is a, I presume, a heterosexual woman. It SHOULD freak her out to hug and kiss a "woman." The rule in my house is that the only contact is entirely platonic, such as helping one on/off with a coat. We never hold hands, hug, etc. It would actually freak out both me and my wife. While in your head, you're the boyfriend, you can not deny the outward presentation affects the intimacy.

Celina
01-18-2016, 02:50 PM
Celina, the complication you mention is not at all complicated. Your girlfriend is a, I presume, a heterosexual woman. It SHOULD freak her out to hug and kiss a "woman." The rule in my house is that the only contact is entirely platonic, such as helping one on/off with a coat. We never hold hands, hug, etc. It would actually freak out both me and my wife. While in your head, you're the boyfriend, you can not deny the outward presentation affects the intimacy.

Yes she is. And we have the same kind of deal. The more i dress up as Celina, the less we kiss or hug. And it's on her terms when or if we do hug or kiss. Something we should had done from the start. But only recently started doing. At it has worked a lot! Nice to know others have the same kind of deal :)

Kellitgdet
01-18-2016, 04:07 PM
Celina,

Congratulations, you look amazing. I remember my first time going out, so exciting and fun. Sounds like your in good hands. I'll bet you will be asking yourself why didn't I start going out sooner.

Kelli

Celina
01-19-2016, 10:16 AM
Thanks. Well yeah I should have done that a lot sooner. But that kinda has something to do with the gf, as semi explained above. Hopefully i'll get my revenge from now on :)

iTz Janet
01-27-2016, 08:57 PM
You look wonderful. I haven't gone yet. Can't wait for my first outing!!!! :)

Still looking for some friends to with here. Hard to find...there arnt any cross dressing groups here in Jackson, TN.

Curiosity666
01-28-2016, 05:05 AM
I hope you had a fantastic time! I hope I'll be following suit soon enough :)

Teresa
01-28-2016, 05:51 AM
Celina,
I hope you have a great time, just go out and enjoy it !

You're very lucky with the support you have , can you imagine doing it all by yourself ! It took me longer to get ready but strangely I wasn't nervous. It did feel strange driving knowing you were passing and being passed by drivers fully dressed as a woman, I couldn't help thinking what other drivers were seeing me as . Still can't wait till next month for the next social meeting and going through it all again !