PDA

View Full Version : First night out in over 12 years!

SHY KIM
01-17-2016, 03:28 AM
UNBELIEVABLE!
All the old feelings and sensations came back. The planning, the shopping, the aura of my other self "PINK FOG" LOVE THAT TERM. Totally amazing!
Although I truly think the most exciting moments were those leading up to my jumping into the world -
HEELS FIRST:battingeyelashes: I don't think there is a better feeling then getting ready for a night out!!!

Many thanks to all the wonderful girls at the Chi Chapter. I truly felt welcome and at home. Although it was really something else going to the bar after the meeting. My first time ever, and to be watching a lot of rough looking men (at least they looked intimidating while I was totally decked out) was a first time & mind blowing experience to say the least.
Already looking forward to the next get together!
Kim

kittie60
01-17-2016, 05:24 AM
Twelve years is a long time. Glad that you had a wonderful time and hopefully many more.

CourtneyJamieson
01-17-2016, 05:51 AM
Congrats Kim on a successful outing. It sounds like you really enjoyed yourself being out in Fem. I, too, had about a 12 year hiatus from CD but the pink fog has now enveloped me more than ever. Like you said, the lead-up to a night out is exciting. All the preparations that go into venturing out in public are as much fun, if not more, than actually stepping out into the world as a Fem, though that experience is quite exhilarating as well. I am glad your "bar" experience was fun. That is the next thing I want to try. Maybe in a couple of weeks. We'll see. The opportunity is there.

Jackie27
01-17-2016, 10:18 AM
So glad it was a great experience Kim, I hope you can do it again soon.

SHY KIM
01-17-2016, 10:45 AM
go for it girl!
just be safe there is safety in numbers!!!
if I wasn't with a crowd I never would have done it

Jenniferathome
01-17-2016, 12:05 PM
Why wait so long?

and why now after waiting so long?

SHY KIM
01-18-2016, 09:11 AM
Good questions Jennifer! Family life became top priority. Besides the typical activities kids do my son has some serious health issues so keeping him healthy and living a somewhat normal lifestyle takes effort and a toll on parents. Plus my wife while accepting, was concerned about the kids finding out etc...
GOOD NEWS IS: Kids are older 25 and 20 which allowed my wife and I to slowly rekindle "OUR" personal/romantic relationship and it's really nice. Almost like falling in love again. On a recent 28hr getaway our pillow talk led to me sharing my full CD story. Starting with curiosity around age 5 all the way to now. She very sincerely offered that if it's important for me she will support me "on one condition"
uh oh! She suggested I use me desire as an incentive to regain a healthier lifestyle and lose weight. She has been worried about me for a while and I kept skirting the issue. So the journey began. I started shopping for everything from bra's to a wig within the week and finally made it out the other day:) I hope to get out about 8 times a year and experience some events out of town once I drop the extra weight and feel better about my presentation. I have some work to do!
So sorry for the long answer -

Jenniferathome
01-18-2016, 10:19 AM
Well good on you Kim! Whatever the reason, I am a big believer in fitness.Find what you enjoy and stick to it!

Alice Torn
01-18-2016, 12:35 PM
Sounds like big fun, with numbers, too. I would have to be almost buzzed to go to a bar dolled up, alone, though! Never been to one dressed, or with other dressers. Near Rockford Illinois, a rough place.