PDA

View Full Version : Next stage in life

JenniferZ2009
01-17-2016, 06:32 AM
So today has been a relatively good day. I just moved into my new apt. This is my 4th since I transitioned and I never have any issues or questions from people and I am generally accepted as female when I watch my voice.

The other day when I was in a Lyft getting my pay stub s and such the lady ijnthe car was talking with me about female issues so intimately and saying things like "you know this other girl" because for there to be an other girl requires me to be a girl in the context of the conversation. Having all this happen makes me realize I have entered a new stage of transition I think. I need to rest and ponder on this.

pamela7
01-17-2016, 07:28 AM
congratulations, sounds wonderful to me.

PretzelGirl
01-17-2016, 09:24 AM
As we transition, there are a lot of things that can happen that make us think about whether they could tell our past from looking at us. Talking about intimate or female related experiences are very common triggers for this. While you soul search on this, as this could be a great sign for you on your journey, don't forget that it is something personal that is being shared and handle it appropriately. But it does sound like you have hit another waypoint in the marathon. Now the overthinking about it starts....:D

Claire Cook
01-17-2016, 12:03 PM
Jennifer,

Yes, this sounds wonderful and what a nice sense of acceptance of who you are. It's funny, but even though I'm not transitioning (or maybe I am and don't realize realize it...), when I'm presenting as female I have got into the same sorts of conversations with other women. Even with women who know me as a guy ... it's like they trust me as one of them. Maybe it's just that I am comfortable with my female self, and they sense that.

JenniferZ2009
01-19-2016, 01:24 AM
Thanks everyone.