PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed

Tina Davis
01-18-2016, 06:50 AM
I had great plans to dress today, as I have a holiday and my wife does not. However, the snows fell and my wife decided to work from home. So much for any dressing time, as she is very opposed to it. My female clothes are well hidden but it is still a disappointment for me. I will have to plan for another day when I can work from home and dress.

Katey888
01-18-2016, 06:54 AM
Darn!! :hugs:

You have my sympathy as I know the feeling... :(

Of course, you could just insist she gets out and shovels the driveway clear on the way to work...? Perhaps not... :heehee:

Perhaps spend a little time planning the next time and keeping fingers crossed it's not 'weather affected'... and possibly a little surreptitious shopping too... cheap bling on eBay or Amazon can be an economic pick-me-up... ;)

Katey x

silkycdresser
01-18-2016, 06:55 AM
I'm really sorry to hear your plans to dress didn't work out.

If it's any help, my plans for many months haven't worked out, either, every opportunity for going out in public fully dressed, suddenly closing.

TaraGrace
01-18-2016, 07:13 AM
ughrl.. I partially know how you feel.. my SO is supportive, but I do have a setback right now..

Had the whole weekend layed out for pampering myself, and planned to look stunning today on my birthday (took the monday off work) only to catch a heavy flu on saturday and well, lets face it.. putting on make-up that will run out in seconds on the next sneeze will probably make me look like a goblin today if I'd try.. giggle :)

So.. I think I'll actually also go for Katey's advice.. this girl needs some large sized bangles, and some lucky seller in China is bound to have them just waiting for me :)

x Tara

Lilly Diadem
01-18-2016, 07:15 AM
Disappointing for sure but maybe better than the wife making an early return from work and interrupting a dressing session?

Lilly x

Raychel
01-18-2016, 07:22 AM
Sometimes life does get in the way, My dress and sweater for yesterday are still on my dresser.
Too busy to get any Raychel time.

But life goes on, There will be other times, :hugs:

Tina Davis
01-18-2016, 08:30 AM
Disappointing for sure but maybe better than the wife making an early return from work and interrupting a dressing session?

Lilly x
Yes, although she doesn't drive and would be taking the train to work. I would have picked her up at the end of the day.

Also, shopping is difficult with our shared accounts, she does keep a close eye on them and would question any unusual activity. I'll be able to find another day to enjoy some Tina time.

Maria Strange
01-18-2016, 09:01 AM
I just steal times to dress little and often rather than full blown expeditions. If I am at home waiting to go and pick my wife up from the station and she text me to say buy cat food on way I reply maria will do it and then pick you up. It gives me a chance to get out of the house and amongst the public

Jenn_8B
01-18-2016, 09:06 AM
I had great plans to dress today, as I have a holiday and my wife does not. However, the snows fell and my wife decided to work from home. So much for any dressing time, as she is very opposed to it. My female clothes are well hidden but it is still a disappointment for me. I will have to plan for another day when I can work from home and dress.

I know the feeling. I have today off, wife doesn't. For the first time in years my son's school has today off also. So no dressing for me.

Maria 60
01-18-2016, 07:47 PM
Welcome to my life. Read my last fifty post they sound like yours. I know exactly what your talking about. Better luck next time.