PDA

View Full Version : Chastity devises

chastity
02-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi everyone, new to this great site, I just wondered if anyone out there shares my experince, my wife knows I crossdress at home infact she helps me chose the underwear, however as a consession to this she has bought me a chastity device(CB3000) which she has locked me into most of the time, does anyone else have this experience

Nikki Dee
02-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Errrr.!....NO.!...but when I wear my firm support panties when I put on a tight skirt it sometimes feels like that.!!!LOL
Nikki. x

Butterfly Bill
02-17-2006, 07:15 PM
I have heard from other trolls who have.

Kimberley
02-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Errrr.!....NO.!...but when I wear my firm support panties when I put on a tight skirt it sometimes feels like that.!!!LOL
Nikki. x
Gave them up because my voice went up 2 octaves.... :rofl:

Kathleengurl
02-19-2006, 08:13 PM
Yes, I'm kept in a CB3k as well.. and hate it when i'm en femme.. the buldge is just silly looking in a skirt.. so when i'm a good gyrl, i'm often permitted out but only when dressed.. for me.. drab == Chasity.

Cathy J
02-20-2006, 05:45 AM
Sure sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to me. Awful!!

Cathy

Gunda
02-20-2006, 06:22 AM
Sounds positively anti-deluvian. CDing shouldn't be painful in my estimation. She must think you are some kind of maniac in the bedroom.

Gunda

HaleyPink2000
02-20-2006, 11:09 AM
Sounds more like She's into fetish, HUH? Or BDSM?
Not exactly a CD thing I don't believe.
Not to be insensitive or anything.

Haley:)

KathrynW
02-20-2006, 12:47 PM

Yeah...and last I heard...
this ain't the bondage/whips 'n chains forum... ;)

Julie York
02-20-2006, 01:10 PM

I bet 90% of the people here are into something or other..they're just keeping it to themselves. And not being a CD thing? One of the biggest threads EVER on this forum was for folk into BDSM. Everyone has an angle. If it doesn't involve kids or donkeys then good luck to them.

KathrynW
02-20-2006, 01:21 PM
If it doesn't involve kids or donkeys then good luck to them.
and...WHATTTT do you have against donkeys? ;)

Kathleengurl
02-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Kathryn: I totaly get that this isn't a BDSM board.. or forum or donkey show. & I'm ok keeping w/in charter of the board.

From time to time.. CD's must face issues other than dress.. such as the discussion on IDs.. Yet this isn't an Identification discussion board either.

We gyrls come from a wide variety of backgrounds and drives.. please be a little more accepting of the broader aspects that affect us.

Chastity: If you're not getting the info you need and no longer feel welcome to discuss the topic.. send me a PM and we can continue via email.

Thank you all for your time and understanding
-k-

Julie York
02-20-2006, 05:15 PM
and...WHATTTT do you have against donkeys? ;)

They never phone you back.
:D

Robertacd
02-20-2006, 06:37 PM
I have read doctors that specialse in M to F transitioning will put wanabe M to F's on lighter hormones at first that pretty much kill your sex drive and prevent having an erection to weed out the ones that are doing it just for a sexual thrill.

By setting this rule that you can not receive any sexual pleasure while you are dressed. Maybe your wife is trying to make sure it is not just a sexual fetish thing.

I also am available IM if you are indeed serious and want discuss this more.

Amanduhrob
02-20-2006, 09:02 PM
I live a BDSM lifestyle, but the strange thing here is, my cross dressing has nothing to do with my submissiveness, and my Domme doesn't feminize me in any way. And no I'm not kept in chastity

Tamara Croft
02-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Yeah...and last I heard...
this ain't the bondage/whips 'n chains forum... ;) It's not a moaning, whinging or picking fault forum either.. but you seem to be quite good at that here :rolleyes:

RenaCD
02-20-2006, 09:59 PM
Does that show a panty line? What colors des it come in?
Would you like to borrow a Saws-All?

KathrynW
02-20-2006, 10:03 PM
It's not a moaning, whinging or picking fault forum either.. but you seem to be quite good at that here :rolleyes:
well...it's a helluva job, but somebody's gotta do it... ;)

Rachel Morley
02-20-2006, 11:02 PM
I bet 90% of the people here are into something or other..they're just keeping it to themselves. And not being a CD thing? One of the biggest threads EVER on this forum was for folk into BDSM. Everyone has an angle. If it doesn't involve kids or donkeys then good luck to them.

You have no idea!! .... or rather you do have the right idea and you are "right on the money"!

To quote a Northern English saying....."there's nowt as queer as folk" :D

trannie T
02-22-2006, 12:44 AM
When I was in school I thought that the ultimate chastity device was the panty girdle. ;)