PDA

View Full Version : Does Your S/O Ask you To Wear Something

Leilani68
02-17-2006, 01:13 PM
My Wife Loves my Crossdressing, and asked me what I was going to Wear last night.
Usually it's the other way around.
Well, she put on her new Satin Baby doll & Matching Robe (Cream Color).
I decided to Put on my new White Olga Lace Bodysuit
(Spaghetti Straps, & Snap Crotch)/W Matching Satin & Lace Robe.
She fell in Love with It and couldn't keep her hands off me.
Has anyone else been as Loved and Accepted as I am?...:c9: :koc:

Francesca Chantel
02-17-2006, 01:17 PM
I can truely say.... Yes. :)

PennieS
02-17-2006, 01:23 PM
You ar lucky to have her. I am married to a beautifull wife and although I wear panties 24/7 and have longer hair she doesn't know I like to dress up too. I have kept it secret for 30 years, she just thinks I have a panty fettish, which I do but oww so much more. Bye:cheeky:

Dayna
02-17-2006, 05:08 PM
Yeah, we are ALL treated that way, Leilani...gets old after a while, having our wives dress us up and tell us how sexy we are... :doh:

OK, back to reality. You are fortunate to have such a loving and accepting spouse--shower her with flowers and gifts and never take her for granted! ;)

Kimberley
02-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Does Your S/O Ask you To Wear Something

Yeah, drab :thumbsdn:

Jenny Warren
02-17-2006, 05:26 PM
She NEVER asks me to wear something in particular.

She OFTEN tells me what to wear though.

Jenny

nikisbest
02-17-2006, 05:48 PM
My wife does buy me things every now and then, but asking me to wear something, you girls have it made. I would love for her to ask me or tell me
wear things. I am somewhat a submissive type, well I want to be anyway, so
I would love for her to take charge and tell me to wear this or that.
I guess I can dream anyway.
Niki

Tiffy
02-17-2006, 05:55 PM
I can honestly say YES, and often. Though often I feel bad because others are not as lucky. And I really think some of you deserve to be luckier than me.

Kisses, April Marie

Julie Avery
02-17-2006, 06:29 PM
my s.o. is supportive, not just tolerant, but she never asks me to wear anything. Crossdressing is my kink, not hers.

SherriePall
02-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Some girls are luckier than others. I could only wish.

Jenn2716
02-17-2006, 07:01 PM
My wonderful wife very supportive. She buys me lots of sexy items and on occasion has asked me to wear a one particular piece of lingerie. Usually, though, its more like "Put something sexy on and I'll meet you in the bedroom".

That's more than enough for me. She's awesome.

cosmolovesph
02-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Pantyhose area a frequent thing :clap:

Stacy Reso
02-17-2006, 08:09 PM
i would love to be asked to cd if i had a girlfriend

danielle65
02-17-2006, 08:16 PM
My wife is very supportive, she's always asking me to put something sexy on. She even went out and bought me a nice silky teddy for me to wear to bed. Tomorrow night, Sat 18th, she is going to do a makeover on me. I know that I am definately one of the lucky ones!;)

paulaN
02-17-2006, 11:10 PM
NO! never has and probley never will.

Wenda
02-18-2006, 02:18 PM
One of the things that triggered my rediscovery of dressing was my gf s repeated image of us making love with me wearing one of her bras and my soft leather coat. When I bought my first bra, shoes, etc, she was a bit uncomfortable, but willing to try. Last October we went away for a long weekend, and she discovered Wenda to be a new friend (and reckless shopping buddy), and lover. She also discovered Jaya, a new, soft dominatrix, the flip side of of a very generous woman who had been taken advantage of by an abusive husband. Exploring your femme side has potential.
My gf has just had some surgery on her urinary tract. When she recovers, she wants Jaya and Wenda to go out of town on a girls trip. I am ok with that.

Paula UK
02-18-2006, 02:22 PM
YEAP!

im glad imable to say yes! very often! when we go shopping she always wants me to give her a catwalk show when we get home!! it's fantastic!!

paul

Rachel Morley
02-18-2006, 02:44 PM
My Wife Loves my Crossdressing........Has anyone else been as Loved and Accepted as I am?
Abo****ely Leilani! I'm also one of the lucky ones, except I usually don't say too much about it because I don't want people to hate me any more than they already do :p

My wife Marla buys me things all the time and she often whispers in my ear "I want you to wear something sweet for me" and then presents me with some feminine underwear or a cute feminine cardigan sweater or whatever.

Having wives like ours is a rare and wonderful thing :) I'll never take it for granted.

MsEva
02-18-2006, 03:10 PM
Ask me, no, but she does buy things for me. Mostly soccer mom stuff, but that is pretty much my style now. Amazing how comfortable cotton can be!:o

I don't wear too much fem stuff to bed. Just occasionally, but she is happy to spend the evening with her girlfriend Eva. So I guess I am pretty lucky too.:rolleyes: