PDA

View Full Version : Loving this site

TracyUK
01-23-2016, 10:50 AM
This is the first time I have able to talk openly about my passion for dressing, it gives a real sense of ease and freedom I wish I had found this site years ago. I would also like to thank all the members who have made me welcome and at ease

bridget thronton
01-23-2016, 10:57 AM
Thank you for contributing to this forum too

Beverley Sims
01-23-2016, 11:54 AM
I can only agree with you, most of it is the control by the moderators keeping us on a short leash and not getting too carried away.

Flaming does not work well either as there are some good firewomen? to douse the flames. :-)

Stay cool and enjoy what you read.

Jenn_8B
01-23-2016, 12:55 PM
Tracy,

I love this site also. In the short time I've been here, I can't tell you how much I've learned about myself with the help of everyone.

To everyone. Thank You!

Kiersten
01-23-2016, 01:03 PM
This is the first time I have able to talk openly about my passion for dressing, it gives a real sense of ease and freedom I wish I had found this site years ago.

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm learning to embrace "kiersten", I've learned so much in the short time I've been here.

nikkiwindsor
01-23-2016, 02:11 PM
Tracy, I feel likewise. While I've been comfortable with myself for many years, it hasn't always been that way. A forum, such as this, available when I was younger, would have been a god-send for bringing me to a place of contentment and higher self-esteem much more quickly. Thank you for expressing publicly how so many of us feel. We cannot take this forum for granted. Our community is beautiful and inspiring. Nikki

CourtneyJamieson
01-23-2016, 03:11 PM
Tracy, I add my agreement to your comments. I luckily came upon this sight a few months ago. I lurked for a bit and then joined. It has been an inspiration and a validation that I was not alone in this journey. And it has given me the confidence to go out and explore the world in Fem which I never had the courage to do before. And after I got out I have enjoyed the experience and look to do more and more. Never would have done it without the girls on this site. Thanks again to all of you!

RADER
01-23-2016, 04:54 PM
Tracy;
I agree with you, This forum has bees a god sent to me. Being able to chat
with others has been a great inspiration to me. I am so glad to be here.
Rader

Nadine Robles
01-23-2016, 06:04 PM
Its a big deal of thing to find you are not alone in this world. Even better when you have someone to meet in person and talk face to face!

EllieMayxxx
01-23-2016, 06:07 PM
I couldn't agree more

BLUE ORCHID
01-23-2016, 07:06 PM
Hi Tracy:hugs:, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.

What ever questions that you have there's a 99.875% chance that one or many of the ladies
here will have an answer for you. ~~...:daydreaming:...

leotard fan
01-23-2016, 08:29 PM
this forum is oxigen for my life. i would like paticipate more, but i know have no computer...

Judy-Somthing
01-23-2016, 08:30 PM
Be careful, I joined three weeks ago.

I love it, I get to come a little out of the closet and show my women side/image I love.

I started thinking "I'm not so odd there are lots like me, so I said to my unknowing wife "How about I try on a dress" well all hell broke loose!

Well have fun move slow

Me "Judy" I guess

Robin414
01-23-2016, 10:06 PM
I love it too, glad you found us Tracy! The forum is US and the more the merrier!

victoria76
01-24-2016, 02:39 AM
Welcome TracyUK!
It's a great site indeed! :)

Dee-anna
01-24-2016, 02:43 AM
Since finding and joining this site i have become moor comfortable and confident with my dressing . Enjoyed reading tips and stories .I close my eyes and smile to my self thinking i'm a Crossdresser and i'm not alone. Thank you all.

Emily W
01-24-2016, 03:40 AM
I always knew that were a lot of Crossdressers around but until I came across this site I didn’t realise how many. Having read many of the different threads it is interesting to see how many members have the same issues or had those issues and explain how they coped. Although I have talked openly with boyfriends in the past I found I am really enjoying being able to talk (write) so openly – more so than anytime previously. Like others here, I also wish I had found this site years ago.

kittie60
01-24-2016, 05:03 AM
Yes Tracy this is a great site to be on. It would have been nice to have something like this in my early years