PDA

View Full Version : Saturdays fun adventures

Sonny
01-24-2016, 07:09 PM
Hi Ladies,
So Saturday afternoon I decided to get dressed and go shopping and have a few cocktails. I had some new under garments that I had not yet worn and was excited to try them out. I showered, shaved and put on my face. I put on my new Sincher and new panties that had butt pads. I went casual with a hoodie with a neck line and a pair of skinny jeans, oh how I love the skinny jeans. With the Sincher and new panties I was like WOW, I had girly curves. I put on my wig and boots and out the door I went.

Got to the store and was needing groceries and cosmetics, brushes, etc. While pushing the kart a couple walked by and the guy looked at me and gave me the guys approving head nod. Being a guy under my clothing I responded with an instinctive head nod back. As soon as I done that I was like, "Sonny you should've just smiled how many girls head nod?" So I kept a smile on my face and made it bigger when I was getting the "Eye hitting on look". I got eyed by at least 5 guys that I noticed. Wasn't the what the devil is that eye but the HMMMM I'd like to get to know you eye.
While I was next in line to check out a girl behind me had one thing to get and I had a bunch. I let her go around me and was trying to tell the cashier to wait and she couldn't hear me. I think I may have used a more manly voice for her to hear me, but not sure. It happens so fast.
I did real good, didn't buy any clothes. OOPS yes I did, got a Bra that I couldn't pass up. Just remembered as I am typing this. Really thought I made it out. :o

It was around 8:30 so I thought I'd have a few drinks, 3 Ultra's over 90 minutes. I walk in and there is a cover and the GG and I started talking. A guy came up and got in the conversation and we all spoke for a minute. While I was leaving he said to the GG something like. "Look at that nice *ss" and "look at the swing in it". So that got me all happy inside. Then I am sitting drinking my glass of beer and he sits down and we start talking for about 30 minutes. He tries to get my number which I turned him down. Dang a guy, who wasn't bad looking, just tried to pick me up!
Next thing that happens I am sitting by myself and a GG asks if she can sit with me. We talk for about 30 minutes and she tells me she's a lesbian and asked if I was interested. I blush and giggle a bit and thank her for the compliment but I was not interested. She stayed talking with me until I left.

What an uplifting day!!! I felt so good, so in place, everywhere I went and I got to believe that I was sending out my confidence in who I am and that I am comfortable in my clothes. Yesterday I passed many times. I am so proud of that and all I was doing was being me.

Thanks for reading Girls. Sorry so long but wanted to share the fun/happiness.

Jenn_8B
01-24-2016, 07:24 PM
Wow. Sounds like a GREAT day.:)

ChristinaK
01-24-2016, 08:14 PM
Completely fantastic post. Good for you, sounds like a perfect outing, and to be hit on by both sexes that both wanted a woman! Talk about passing! What a confidence building experience, not to mention how feminine you must have felt.

Thanks for the post.

CourtneyJamieson
01-24-2016, 08:36 PM
WOW! I am soooo jealous. But I am soooo glad that you had such a fantastic day. You have to be on cloud 10 after being hit on by both a man and a woman. Talk about "passing" to the nth degree. You DID it! It was a pleasure reading your story and enjoying your experience. I can only hope something similar happens to me some day. Good for you Sonny.

kittie60
01-24-2016, 08:48 PM
Sounds like a really great time you had. Doesn't. It make you feel good when someone hits on you
As long as their not an ahole about it that is. Gives you a nice feeling now and then. Take.care