PDA

View Full Version : Bliss

TracyUK
01-25-2016, 09:20 AM
This site has made me feel like a child in sweet shop (candy store to me friends across the pond) and we say here its the best thing since sliced bread.

Kimberley May
01-25-2016, 09:29 AM
Same. I'm very much still in the pink haze. I just need a totally understanding woman who is more than game enough to share this all with, with shopping trips and make-up sessions etc. It would be even better if she wore the same size clothes as me too, that would make our shopping trips a helluva lot easier :daydreaming:

Jenny22
01-25-2016, 03:20 PM
I love this forum! It has given me the chance to share my experiences as to what I do and have done. Though I've just joined, I've lurked for years and have learned so much!

Dana44
01-25-2016, 03:24 PM
Yeah Tracy, this site is great bliss and wow many answers here on many subjects.

Karren H
01-25-2016, 03:35 PM
I thought we were going to talk about this little Hershey's chocolates?? I love chocolate!! But you aren't wrong about this site.

sometimes_miss
01-25-2016, 06:24 PM
When leaving, exit through the door at the end of the pink fog, and take all necessary precautions. Safe traveling!

CarolBrown
01-25-2016, 06:33 PM
I have the same thoughts.

It has really helped me to gain a little control of myself and although I have attempted to drop hints that I cross dress to my wife as of yet she hasn't picked up in them or is DADT mood...

I did find that when I first joined that the pink fog completely engulfed me and I felt overwhelmed by it to a point, but, as the days progress I am getting control of myself once more. I do find it interesting to see how others handle it (with envy of those who are able to dress constantly).

Maybe one day I may be able to come out, but, I have at least now found the closet door handle to close it once more to hide my secrecy... Private mode in web browsers is very much my friend at the moment and I am so glad that an aspect of this forum is visible to lurkers, so I can keep a look on what is going on very quickly without having to fully log in every time...