PDA

View Full Version : Are you drawn to your lady things like a magnetic?

Judy-Somthing
01-26-2016, 10:11 PM
Do yo find when you have a safe four hour time to "Go Wild" that your drawn to your girly stuff like a magnet?

And you look forward to this time slot days in advance? And when a friend asks yo what you doing on your day off you half to make up some excuse.

I read a lot of treads where people say they went ten years or more without PlayTime and it wasn't a problem and I think it's because there was no safe or convenient time to dress.

I find that if I know I have a safe time slot to Dress I fine it hard to resists.

Joni T
01-26-2016, 11:14 PM
I think about it and then in the next breath decide that I don't really want to take the 2-3 hours necessary to get ready. The urge quickly evaporates and I find something else that NEEDS to be done to occupy the time.
Jon

docrobbysherry
01-26-2016, 11:54 PM
I used to feel that way. Now, my house, life, etc. is so jam packed with ladies stuff, I feel like Alice strolling thru the enchanted forest. There's magical stuff in every direction!:eek:

I'm always expecting a Cheshire cat to appear in an over flowing armour or out of the pile on my bedroom floor!:D

Jenniferathome
01-27-2016, 12:22 AM
Do yo find when you have a safe four hour time to "Go Wild" that your drawn to your girly stuff like a magnet?

And you look forward to this time slot days in advance? And when a friend asks yo what you doing on your day off you half to make up some excuse.....

Let's see, to the first question, no. I dress when I like so there is no "time slot" issue. Do I look forward to the time slot? No, but I do look forward to going out. I won't plan my outfit until I start getting ready. And lastly, would I make an excuse to not hang with friends? No. Friends and family come first, always. BUT, it's easy to be that way because I can dress whenever. It's always open to me so putting it off is just transitory.

Dinsdale
01-27-2016, 12:29 AM
I love it first thing in the morning and ponder over what lovely lingerie I will be wearing today, whether I underdress or fully dress.
My lingerie draws are overflowing with choice.
I love it

Annajose
01-27-2016, 01:29 AM
Yes, I am, love to see my polished toes, longish nails and selecting panties and knee highs! Then the fun ends, I grab any trouser and shirt from the closet and dress like a man.

Kiersten
01-27-2016, 03:51 AM
First question: Now I don't really have a time slot issue, but that was not always the case. when I used to plan a "girl day" something would always come up.
Do I look forward to it? Yes I do. And the answer to the last question is No, I agree with Jennifer Family and friends always comes first.

donnaS
01-27-2016, 06:51 AM
Yes! Although I underdress everyday to work and wear whatever I want when I get home. I can't do the makeup and wig.
I have to attend school out of town for work on occasion. So that "ME" time to do the makeover. Working on attending meetings and going out by myself,so I can have more of the glamorous time!

Beverley Sims
01-27-2016, 08:21 AM
Being dressed most of the time I find that it is difficult to put on drab to go to work.

Maria Strange
01-27-2016, 08:35 AM
When I have time to myself I wonder what shall I do. Xbox, tv, dvd, diy, sleep or dress. 9 times out of 10 dressing usually wins provided I've got the energy to do it

Teresa
01-27-2016, 10:04 AM
Judy,
I find I'm drawn to shopping as much as dressing, I love thinking outfits through and if I can't match something up I'll head off for the charity shops first if they don't have what I want I'll try a normal retail shop.
OK then I'm drawn like a magnet to see if the combination works, and then find jobs to do when I'm happily dressed.
Whether it's convenient or not I can't go long periods without dressing, possibly only days apart, no longer !

threeheavenshigh
01-27-2016, 10:09 AM
The minute I have a free moment I am captured by something fem. Total addict: I can even get the shakes.

Karren H
01-27-2016, 10:48 AM
I have so much going on in my life that a couple hours just doesn't cut it any more. If I'm getting prettied up I need a free day or two so I don't have to worry about having to change back.

Jenny22
01-27-2016, 11:01 AM
Yes and Yes. Even in the mornings I may apply lipstick so as to leave a pretty print on the cup.

Lily Catherine
01-27-2016, 11:04 AM
As much as crossdressing is something I invariably look forward to, I only decide to do it when I'm certain that it would be safe for me to.

Considering however that I carry on with life even when dressed (except when switching outfits or taking photos) I don't have an excuse of any sorts unless I go out. Still not wanting to go out dressed especially at this point in time.

My mind still runs wild when I see a particularly beautiful garment - jeans and shorts included - hanging in a shop front. But to actually wear it is so close, yet so far.

JeanTG
01-27-2016, 11:30 AM
I'm lucky to work from home so I do get some decent dress-up time (not play time for me... it's more like "feel like myself" time). Obviously on some days I have to go out. It's winter at the moment so I can wear an overcoat over my top and jeans and nobody knows what's under. Obviously if I have to somewhere where I have to take my coat off, then I can't dress. My wife doesn't want to see me dressed and is at home weekends and sometimes during the week. I'm fortunate though, that she does allow me to wear panties every day and even launders them for me and puts them away. So there's partial relief. But yes, on days when I am totally free until she comes home from work, I can't resist most of the time.

kimberly c
01-27-2016, 12:39 PM
I cant wait to put on my feminine clothes. Every morning the bra and forms are put on and sometimes jeans and a top or dress or skirt and top. Im home during the day so its girl time for me.
I dress anytime I want even around my wife. She knows its part of me and accepts me for who I am. All my clothes and lingerie are out in the open.

Kim

cdterri
01-27-2016, 05:15 PM
Since retirement I dress almost anytime I feel the urge. Wife knows and at times will encourage it. All my children know but I do not dress in their presence, I don't think any of my 14 grandchildren know so there are times when the dresses and or skirts are left in the closet. Family comes first!

Samantha981
01-28-2016, 12:40 AM
Yes and yes. Except for me a safe slot is an entire day or weekend... need the family out of town or have a firm schedule really to feel safe. When those opportunities arise, the pink fog kicks in and think about it in advance, plan what to wear, where to go (or stay in). Usually have a few weeks or months notice.
Once in a while when I have those half days, I may underdress a bit, throw on lipstick and mascara and make a lite dress up. But don't get as excited for those.

grace7777
01-28-2016, 02:03 AM
If I go out and it is not work related, then I am almost always dresssed en femme. Around the apartment I am mostly in a nightgown.

Michelle Crossfire
01-28-2016, 02:44 AM
I am just this person. I usually look forward to a day where I will have the full day, rather than just a few hours. I will usually find something else that needs to be done when only a few hours exist or if I have to work later that day.

I think about it and then in the next breath decide that I don't really want to take the 2-3 hours necessary to get ready. The urge quickly evaporates and I find something else that NEEDS to be done to occupy the time.
Jon

sometimes_miss
01-28-2016, 08:03 AM
Sometimes yes, and other times, no. There doesn't seem to be anything I can point out that determines how much I feel the need to dress up. When I come home from work, I usually take a shower and change to all girl clothes, but on other days, I'll stay in boy attire and go about my day; usually those days require that I be outside of the house so remaining in boy clothes is a must. It doesn't really bother me as long as I'm busy doing things. It's pretty much only when I'm not preoccupied with anything else, that the feeling of being in the wrong clothes becomes present in my conscious thoughts.

Ally 2112
01-28-2016, 04:33 PM
When i want to do it i do .If im not in the mood i do not push it .Altough there are days where i just can't wait :)

Jennie2
01-28-2016, 06:18 PM
Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Ye s,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes, Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes Yes,Yes,Yes,YesYes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes ,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Y es,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes ,Yes,Yes Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes

My Wife has been off sick for a week, I was sick for a few days now my son is off sick (bad flu bug) It has thrown my fem time into turmoil. I managed an hour today but my wife came home early so had to change, She knows but does not want to see me dressed. We are away this weekend so it's getting a little tetchy at home.

Roll on next week!!

Maria Blackwood
01-29-2016, 06:04 PM
When I'm out and about in stores or a mall, I have to physically restrain myself from gawking at the women's clothes. Shoes and dresses in particular.

Had brunch with my sister a few weeks back and she asked if I'd mind if we popped into the Nordstroms. No, that's fine. Lol. Oh, my goodness, so many things I wanted to try on. Fortunately there was a bench to sit on while I waited. I was dizzy. My version of the pink fog, I guess. I can spend an hour just browsing the online clothing sites I use.

Ustour
02-06-2016, 07:16 PM
I've gotten to be ok with looking at shoes and things but not too long in the clothes. Just fear

Diversity
02-07-2016, 12:40 AM
Yes! I can't stop thinking about it! I'm talking 24/7!!!
I dress as often as I can (which isn't any where near as much as I would like).
I'm hooked and I love it and I do not ever want to change the desire I have.
Di

karen inside
02-07-2016, 08:09 AM
Yes...paying attention to what makeup other ladies are wearing, the shoes on display when window shopping ..all things femminine. And yesterday evening drizzling here and cooler so there was some quality time spent with me and my toenails...which look great in red. Any free time usually turns to girl time.

CarlaWestin
02-07-2016, 10:58 AM
I would rather crossdress and get all femmed up then anything else.