PDA

View Full Version : Old bras

Saikotsu
01-28-2016, 04:56 PM
Good day,
So last night I was looking through a big sack that I keep a bunch of bandanas in, and found one of my old bras. (i used the sack to transport some femme clothes under the radar when I moved). I looked at this bra and I was shocked at how...tiny it was. I used to love this bra and wore it all the time, but looking at it compared to the ones I wear today...my forms hardly fit in it, the straps were all tight, the list goes on and on.
It made me realize that I've come a long way in my efforts to mirror my internal gender. As I've gotten older and wiser (relatively at least), I've gotten comfortable shopping for and wearing bras suitable to my frame and forms. In the end I put it back. Maybe a few years down the road, it'll serve as a reminder again.
I also found a sports bra I wore back in the early days. On a whim I tried it on. Much to my surprise, I actually had some stuff to fill it. I've been working out lately, so my pecs have been getting bigger. In this old bra, it looked like I actually had boobs. Small ones, but still. It really made my night.

Jacqueline StGermain
02-01-2016, 08:09 PM
I know what you mean. Back in high school, I could wear a 34-36 , now 42,
I've found my taste in styles has changed quite a bit

audreyinalbany
02-02-2016, 08:50 AM
LOL...back in high school I weighed 145 lbs, now 190.

lingerieLiz
02-02-2016, 11:09 PM
Yes age does add up. I came through the teens from 32 to 34. By my 20s it was a 36C full without forms. I can still wear some 36s but find the 38s I can wear with on middle hooks.

Beverley Sims
02-03-2016, 02:20 PM
My first bra was 28 A, and loose at that. I don't think you can even buy one that small now.

sometimes_miss
02-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Same here. I wore my sister's 34A bra when I was in high school. Now it's a 46B/C, depending on manufacturer.