PDA

View Full Version : first time

ronda
02-17-2006, 09:45 PM
i just had my eye brows waxed for the first time what a great feeling the young girl that did them was realy cool about it. i went in to get a hair cut saw the sign was going to ask her to do it then two more customers came in to the shop so i left (chickened out) then went back later the shop was empty so i had them done look good to:D :D

Danai
02-18-2006, 12:29 AM
i just had my eye brows waxed for the first time what a great feeling the young girl that did them was realy cool about it. i went in to get a hair cut saw the sign was going to ask her to do it then two more customers came in to the shop so i left (chickened out) then went back later the shop was empty so i had them done look good to:D :D

Happy for you girl....Why don't you post a photo for the world to see?

Billijo49504
02-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Must be nice to have eyebrows that go the right way. Mine point straight up. So I use a trimmer thing, to cut mine shorter as in the right shape. I can only dream...BJ

Wenda
02-18-2006, 01:56 AM
I have waxed my own brows a few times. One time, I felt the results were deadly, and so femme I was a bit hesitant to go to work the next day. No one noticed. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed.
Glad to hear your results. Enjoy. It is one of the things we can do without being completely blatant about dressing.

ronda
02-18-2006, 06:22 AM
not ready to do pics wright now mabe later today if everything works out and i get my makeup on well enough :D

RachelDenise
02-18-2006, 07:51 AM
I always wanted to get my brows waxed. Congratulations on your step to femininity.

tifftg
02-18-2006, 09:50 AM
I have had my eyebrows waxed for a number of years now. Oddly enough I was fortunate, my company provided the services of an image consultant. Along with some clothing suggestions, (all drab-:( ) but he also suggested that my face would be friendlier if I had my eyebrows waxed and opened that up a little. Well, I did not need to hear that suggestion twice. :doll: . I made the appointment and every three weeks, I get them done. The funny part, this past week I was giving a talk to one of employee meetings, we are a large company and my image was on big screens in the room. Afterwards one of the woman came up to me and told me how much she loved my eyebrows. I was thinking, I am getting them waxed in an hour, probably good it came after as they would have looked too perfect with that much magnification.

Tiff