PDA

View Full Version : The XDressers are coming!...

Lawren
10-17-2004, 10:45 AM
Well, it's not quite "The Invasion of the Crossdressers" yet but it may be a sign of the times. I live in a little town in very conservative central Maine, (My town doesn't even have a convenience store to call it's own), but I saw two CDers in the local store yesterday. I thought it was wishfull thinking on my part until I looked again to confirm it. I was very carefull to act naturally and not show surprise or stare at them and I seem to be the only one who even noticed. I didn't get a chance to speak to them either. Bummer!

Also, for those who are interested, "He's A Lady" premiers on Tuesday. Maybe the show will be the catalyst to start the revolution.

xoxo, Lawren

babe4life
10-17-2004, 10:51 AM
Very cool Lawren. The trendsetters have arrived! :D

KewTnCurvy GG
10-17-2004, 01:22 PM
I saw two CDers in the local store yesterday.
Also, for those who are interested, "He's A Lady" premiers on Tuesday. Maybe the show will be the catalyst to start the revolution.

xoxo, Lawren

he he he:p

Glad that you saw some 'family' in town:) I only want to look to try to get their attention to let them know I support them:)

Anyhoooo, I'll be watching to boy turns into grrly show this Tuesday too! I'm hoping the network doesn't screw it up
:rolleyes:

Viva la grrlies!

hugs
kew

Olesha
10-17-2004, 01:25 PM
As in England we're a bit he latest American films ( but way ahead culturally!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) What is he's a lady??????

Jen_TGCD
10-17-2004, 08:56 PM
As in England we're a bit he latest American films ( but way ahead culturally!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) What is he's a lady??????Olesha... It's a television reality show about making a bunch of guys into ladies.:eek: What is this world coming to??? :confused:

Hey... we have a lot of culture here, too! We have Aretha Franklin, Allen Jackson, The Brady Bunch... and our gardens are very nice too... we have a lot of bushes around the White House, in Texas and in Florida! :p :o

Lawren
10-18-2004, 07:04 AM
Hmmmmmmm???? I know Jacki and we're a bit overserved the other day but I don't remember driving to Maine??????????????
Julie

I'm sure it wasn't you. They were definitely not as pretty as you.

xoxo, Lawren