PDA

View Full Version : Becoming more attracted to CD's than women?

threeheavenshigh
01-30-2016, 01:00 PM
Masculinity is such a turn off, so I've never thought I was at all gay. But as I explore, I'm finding myself really attracted to CD's.

Curious if anyone else is finding this to be true. You cuties have turned me bi. lol

Adriana Moretti
01-30-2016, 01:23 PM
I was either into girls, or guys, ....depending on my mood....now my moodswings include other cd's too....hey variety is the spice of life right ?

LydiaL
01-30-2016, 01:34 PM
No wife or SO for me to offend... I am absolutely most attracted to other CDs. Many of us have such a common interest in trying to be as femme as possible when dressed and I find many oh so sexy.

Katey888
01-30-2016, 01:39 PM
Curious if anyone else is finding this to be true. You cuties have turned me bi. lol

Sadly, quite the opposite recently (Adriana has the inside track on this but she is sworn to secrecy... ;)) - which is a shame because in another way I agree with you - we are all Absolutely Bloody Fabulous here... :cheer:

Katey x

docrobbysherry
01-30-2016, 01:46 PM
Here we go again! Another who is bi/gay thread?:eek:

I quite enjoy the company of dressers. And, do find the fem and attractive ones appealing.:daydreaming:

However, knowing what they have under their skirts is like a cold shower on my libido!:sad:

That's how u can tell if u r actually gay/bi, Three. If thots of those parts turn u on? U r!:heehee:

If not? Not!:brolleyes:

Teresa
01-30-2016, 02:00 PM
No not to me, other Cders are intriguing but I'm not attracted. At my first outing to a social event I spent too much time chatting to an attractive girl on the wig stall, I always felt when I did get out I would still be me , no sudden femme change so I'm still attracted to GGs. It did feel strange making eye contact knowing I was wearing makeup and mascara !

Jean Marie
01-30-2016, 02:02 PM
Both sides of me, Jean Marie and my guy David is far more attracted and interested in CD/TG ladies then men for sure, I do still have an attraction for females though.

TaraGrace
01-30-2016, 05:41 PM
More? No.. but I'll appreciate both equally (or not.. it still comes down to taste buds on each single person male or female).

That said, specificly TS for me has always had a very high 'best of both worlds' appeal :)

JeanTG
01-30-2016, 06:06 PM
I have zero attraction to men, dressed or otherwise!

But I have great admiration for another CD who pulls off an effective "pass". We can all learn from each other. I can look at a CD who did a really good transformation and say "wow!", and appreciate her aesthetically, but to say I'm sexually attracted... definitely not. I'm really turned on by a cis female's intimate physical attributes and would, sexually, take a GG dressed in near drab over a CD with a well-executed and sexy looking transformation.

Just a theory of mine but I think it comes down to pheremones.

Jenniferathome
01-30-2016, 06:24 PM
This topic should just be a sticky thread since it pops up every week with all the same responses

TaraGrace
01-30-2016, 07:52 PM
one of those times 'sticky' should be called post-it... phun intended ;)

Judy-Somthing
01-30-2016, 08:56 PM
I consider myself a straight CDer.

Somtimes I wish the desire to dress would go away before I get busted but, they don't make a stop dressing patch yet.

IamWren
01-30-2016, 09:11 PM
This topic should just be a sticky thread since it pops up every week with all the same responses

Agreed. As well as the what color panties one.

Oh... and I'm wearing gray panties with pink trim and a pink bow. :D

Traceyjo
01-31-2016, 05:42 AM
I am very attracted to CDs although I have also maintained my admiration of beautiful real women. I spend a lot of time looking at CD pics on the web and marvel at how gorgeous many of them are. If I saw two equally beautiful people, one a CD and the other a GG I would be more attracted and excited by the CD. It's just the way my mentality has changed since I began crossdressing and I don't mind at all.

Krististeph
01-31-2016, 05:55 AM
No Granted there are some CDs that are adorable, but my attraction is to their cute clothes.

MarciManseau
01-31-2016, 10:07 AM

I have to agree with Jennifer, this is a sticky for sure!

To answer the question, both Julie and I are very attracted to other CD's and TS girls, especially ones that pass well. We do have a special CD friend that comes to spend a weekend with us a few times a year, and we always really look forward to that. Sadly she's not a member here.

Trishpdxcd2
01-31-2016, 01:13 PM
Well I couldn't be more attracted to cd's lately.

Stephanie_CD_64
01-31-2016, 02:04 PM
A hairy, masculine, muscular dude does absolutely NOTHING for me.

However, a CD who tries in all ways to present as female is a total turn on. Yes, even the parts are okay.

That being said, nothing can replace a genetic female.

Lorileah
01-31-2016, 02:19 PM
You cuties have turned me bi. lol

OK tick another off the required conversion list for the year. I need 6 more to meet the agenda

threeheavenshigh
01-31-2016, 02:43 PM
No Granted there are some CDs that are adorable, but my attraction is to their cute clothes.

Me too, but I prefer outercourse to inner.

Also, sorry didn't mean to bring up a conversation that is routine. Maybe a mod can merge or close this?

BLUE ORCHID
01-31-2016, 08:30 PM
Hi THH:hugs:, I see lovely Crossdressers as females not guys in a dress. ~~...:daydreaming:...

JeanTG
01-31-2016, 08:52 PM
I prefer outercourse to inner.

So do I (or do we actually as my wife prefers it too). But not with men, or other CDs no matter how womanly they look.

Lyla
01-31-2016, 09:39 PM
There's a few girls on here that I would ask out, it's a same ones not here anymore.

Jamiegirl1
01-31-2016, 11:53 PM
I have been attracted to pretty cd's or tg's for as long as I can remember, pretty ones really turn me on

Samantha981
02-01-2016, 12:23 AM
No. I do find many CD's attractive for sure :battingeyelashes: . But only attracted to my wife.