PDA

View Full Version : Gender Bender Question.

Dana44
01-30-2016, 02:29 PM
Hey, I switch to female two weeks ago and have not switched back. Had to dress male most of the time. and it was strange every time I did that but was comfortable as being female in male clothes was not and issue. But my oh my, how many of you do that and how long typically. I do not even feel a switch coming up back to male.

docrobbysherry
01-30-2016, 03:03 PM
No matter how long I'm dressed for, (at T conventions I've been dressed day and nite for 6 days), and no matter how I'm dressed? I always feel like me.

I wish I knew what that was. Since I thot I was a male with no gender issues for 50 years, I assume "me" means mostly male in my case?:straightface:

kittie60
01-30-2016, 03:16 PM
Hi Dana. I switched to female along time ago. It's a big weight off my shoulders now and the best thing I ever did. The only time I dress is a wedding in the family or funeral and thats only because I was asked to nicely.. I don't see myself ever going back to my male self. Ever. My best regards to you on this. Hope everything goes well for you.

Dana44
01-30-2016, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the replies. This is a first for me and wow its nice being female. We went to the movies and dinner and the waitress was very nice and called us nice ladies. yeah I gave her a good tip lol. I feel I'll be this way awhile and just had to ask.

Robin414
01-30-2016, 11:22 PM
Wow Dana, way to go! I know you to be fluid but looks like the fluid is pooling ☺