PDA

View Full Version : Busting Loose !!!!!!!

Carlacd
02-18-2006, 01:49 AM
Just placed an order for items, that i think will change my life. Have ordered the wig, breast forms, make-up, that was used on me when i had my makeover in Las Vegas. Close to $400 dollars worth.
I needed to do this as much for the male me, but also for Carla. Give me a few weeks as i try to get away from the bozo the clown look, to the look Amy gave Carla in my makeover. Then i'll post new pics.
Can't say enough good things about the "Glamour Boutique" in Las Vegas. And of course Amy, whose help would not have made any of this possible. Showing me who Carla was. Help with my order. Most of all, treating me like a Lady.
To the Ladies of the forum a deep felt thanks, for your support and help. DanaJ what a Lady. Her pics show that. Thanks for your help, with my dumb problems with my postings and such.
And lastly , Holly. Who gave me the courage, encouraged me to follow one of my dreams. Helped when i went through a rough time a few weeks ago with some health issues, and doing something really stupid. Giving of her time chatting, and for being there when i needed some one. Remember sister i owe you a pinch on your butt.

Carla

Billijo49504
02-18-2006, 02:51 AM
Csrla, glad to hear you are ordering a few things to make you more beautiful, as a woman!
sound like you have things under control...BJ

Laurie Ann
02-18-2006, 10:00 AM
Carla I am so happy for you and I for one can't wait to see the pictures.

Julie York
02-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Dear Madam,
As legal representative for Bozo the Clown I have been authorised to inform you that no further aspersions, insinuations or oblique references to the quality thereof, or lack of, in regard to traditional (and fully registered I might add) clown make-up will not be tolerated and legal action will follow.

Sincerely.

Julie York HGV YT GSF CS NIOH NG (And other random letters pending).

kim in n.c.
02-18-2006, 10:50 AM
Julie, Can I get you to represent me ?

Hamburgler

Carlacd
02-20-2006, 12:07 AM
Dear Madam,
As legal representative for Bozo the Clown I have been authorised to inform you that no further aspersions, insinuations or oblique references to the quality thereof, or lack of, in regard to traditional (and fully registered I might add) clown make-up will not be tolerated and legal action will follow.

Sincerely.

Julie York HGV YT GSF CS NIOH NG (And other random letters pending).

You crack me up Julie.
Should have my items by mid week, hopefully. The pics will be coming, but it may be awhile. As we are house hunting down in Phoenix. A job transfer.

Jasmine Ellis
02-22-2006, 08:01 AM
Can't wait to see your pictures dear and good luck on your house hunting.

Natalie J
02-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Good to hear you're getting out there, and good luck finding a house in phoenix. The cost of living here is ridiculous, though not as bad as some places, I'm sure, so I hope you've got a good job or a nice nest egg stashed away. There are some really good cd groups here in town, with some great ladies I unfortunately have not talked to in years. Either way, good luck to you!

Carlacd
02-22-2006, 02:14 PM
Just found out that the deal for us to move fell through. So will be staying where we are for the moment. Bummer.

Wendy me
02-22-2006, 02:44 PM
hey way to go and all the people at the glamour boutique are just wonderfull ...looking forward to your pics....