PDA

View Full Version : Makeover on March 4th

Rita Knight
02-18-2006, 02:16 AM
Hi Girls,
I have decided to have a makeover and photo shoot with Amanda Richards' True Color Makeup Artistry on March 4th. Her website is: http://www.truecolorsmakeup.com/default.htm. You can see my website at http://360.yahoo.com/ritaknight1999. My problem is not makeup or wardrobe, but posing. I saw what Amanda did with a much more novice CD and was very impressed. Her price is quite reasonable for four outfits. Here is what I am planning to shoot:

1. Cruella De Vil. I will be wearing a fancy black and white suit and have had a custom made dalmatian spot floor length swing coat made. I have three very different Cruella wigs. Props include a red sequin cigarette holder, a dalmatian shaped hand bag and dalmatian spotted gloves.

2. The outfit I am wearing on my website with Hedda Lettuce. I really like sequin gowns, particularly when they are not black or navy blue. I also like big hair wigs. I will have pictures taken with and without the drag queen style eyeglasses. They really are eyeglasses and not a prop.

3. A casual outfit of an embroidered kimono from Ulla Popken and embroidered jeans from Roamans. I will be wearing fancy cowgirl boots with this.

4. A dressy green satin pant suit from Ashro. Ashro is a clothing company that caters to African-American women. You can see that I am white. However, they do make more stylish clothes in my size. The pant suit came in a tall size.

I will post pictures after March 4th.

Hugs,
Rita

Laurie Ann
02-18-2006, 10:06 AM
Looking forward to the pics.

DanaJ
02-18-2006, 10:22 AM
Hey, I am looking forward to seeing what you have too! I know you will have fun, so enjoy! :)

Gail Evans
02-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Thats going to be great fun,
Looking forward to seeing the pics

Gail

uknowhoo
02-18-2006, 10:56 AM
How exciting for you Rita! Good for you!

I'm sure it will be a wonderful experience.

We'll look forward to the pics.

You must be bursting with anticipation.

Take care,

Tammi