PDA

View Full Version : one more step

Cindy J Angel
02-03-2016, 12:10 AM
Had my Dr app at the VA and I got my endo set up should have my app in 2 to 4 weeks. Also set app to see my therapist he's not a gender therapist but I have seen him before. And hope to set up app with a gender therapist. Big question to all my nc va vets if any have a gender therapist or know one it would help me. My Dr is also looking into a voice Coach Or trainer that's in the va system he is not all that sure how to. So any help there would be fantastic. I have been coming out slowly the last couple of months. i am not out to all and i find its harder to switch back and forth. A lot of this has Come about from Badtranys post about being Truthful. I thought a lot about this. So I am just going to live. And try to do the best I can

Rianna Humble
02-03-2016, 12:52 AM
Good news about the appointments and also that they are looking to see how they can fit in voice coaching.

Don't tell Melissa I said this :heehee:, but she's right about the need to be true (see my sig)

Suzanne F
02-03-2016, 01:35 AM
Cindy
Yes Melissa is right. Living our true life is priceless. It is worth everything! I know it must be difficult but you can do it.
Suzanne

PretzelGirl
02-03-2016, 10:52 PM
My favorite saying. Authenticity is its own reward. Good luck on the voice coach. I don't know that they are that common in the VA, so I hope it works out.