PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Critters

LydiaL
02-03-2016, 01:11 AM
Recently caught a nature related TV program where various critters in the natural world (raptors, marine, others) use cross dressing (or drag) techniques (& smarts) to obtain sexual advantages over larger (more macho?) dominant males. Colorization or appearance alterations often at play.

Never have done such myself.... but the commentary was quite interesting. Might just be something to learn here?

:sw:

Kate Simmons
02-03-2016, 06:09 AM
Could that be what we are really doing unconsciously? :)

Nadine Robles
02-03-2016, 07:56 AM
I think in our case responds more to a psichological thing, but food for thought anyways...

CarlaWestin
02-03-2016, 07:59 AM
Actually, I only crossdress to obtain access to cleaner public restrooms.

S. Lisa Smith
02-03-2016, 08:38 AM
I'm not sure about other animals, but I know rabbits crossdress to avoid hunters.

deebra
02-03-2016, 08:44 AM
And the conclusion, is raptors, marine and others apparently are more advanced and intelligent than our society and all those in our society (other than cross dressers because we already know) could learn from them. Wonder if the fish, crabs and ells wear bra's, panties and soft colorful sexy clothes ?

heatherdress
02-03-2016, 06:52 PM
Hmmmm. If animals and critters crossdress, do you think it is only about 5% of them? Is it acceptable to other animals? Can the animals who crossdress use the female animal bathrooms? Do they tell their spouses? Do any of them transition to female? I hope they don't have the issues that we have.

Alayna16
02-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Hmmmm. If animals and critters crossdress, do you think it is only about 5% of them? Is it acceptable to other animals? Can the animals who crossdress use the female animal bathrooms? Do they tell their spouses? Do any of them transition to female? I hope they don't have the issues that we have.

So many questions but so few answers! LOL

Robin414
02-03-2016, 11:14 PM
I'm not sure about other animals, but I know rabbits crossdress to avoid hunters.

OMG, the image that launched a thousand Phsycology Phd papers...for sooo many reasons 😂