PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever under dress in elementary school?

Judy-Somthing
02-03-2016, 12:40 PM
When I was eight my older sister talked me into dressing up in her old Ballerina outfit. It probably didn't take to much convincing.

Well after that I was hooked. I started putting the Ballerina outfit on whenever no one was around. LOL

At the time I was in third grade and would under dress with the Tights and Satin Briefs.

Lets say allot until one day when another boy in my grade tore his pants and guess what, he was wearing tights.

The news spread like wildfire, boy was he picked on quite a bit after that.

Well I figured maybe under dressing wasn't a good idea.

Kiersten
02-03-2016, 01:57 PM
Not in elementary school but I did in Junior High. Usually it was my mothers bra and panties.
I don't think anyone ever notice, if they did nothing was ever said.

christylee_sf
02-03-2016, 01:57 PM
Those who have sisters can have advantages for being able to dress. My sister had this cute pink biniki bathing suit, and she threw it away since it was too small for her, and I was able to retrieve it and wear them to school. No one knew, and it was such a great feeling

Harumi
02-03-2016, 03:22 PM
I remember clearly the incredible feeling of wearing pantyhose under my jeans when I was in junior high school ... what a feeling! :D

Vinni
02-03-2016, 05:06 PM
I was in 6th grade when I started riding my bike deep into the woods near my home with my mom's bra and dress just to feel the outside while dressed. I remember how exciting it was to put pleasure myself. And now all I can think about is how glad I am I never got caught.

mikayla1964
02-03-2016, 05:13 PM
well we were kinda on the less than the average income side of things and I remember having to wear panties from time to time .I hated it but in secret when I wasn't going to school I would wear panties and bras and my moms slips and heels around the house .Mom didn't care but never when dad was home..I wasn't lucky enough to get any of my sisters hand me downs she was 2 years younger than me..:sad:

barbie lanai
02-03-2016, 05:26 PM
I'd wear my mom's girdle occasionally when in the 7 & 8th grades. But that ended with high school and having to change into gym clothes for PE. But during summer school in high school did wear a bra. Had to wear a sweater to hide the imprint. A bit too warm in summer and only did it the one time.

JoanAz
02-03-2016, 05:59 PM
When I was maybe 7 or 8 I had a neighbor girl, who would take me to the movies, We would come home and play the parts mostly female, it was HEAVEN ...
((( hugs )))

Alayna16
02-03-2016, 11:42 PM
As a teen I did dress in my older sister's undies and swimsuit, but only at home. I would have never been brave enough to wear anything at school for fear of a wardrobe malfunction. The kids at my school would be merciless with their teasing if they'd ever discovered some guy under dressing.

ChristinaK
02-04-2016, 02:05 AM
I used,to wear my sisters underwear at home as well as her clothing when I could. Fantasized about wearing her undies or blouses, sweaters, etc. to School, but never got the nerve. I used to fantasize about playing with her friends as a girl too. Loved that one.

I even tried on her friends clothes when she stayed with us and I fantasized about her catching me but liking it.

Nearly got caught by my friends when I was dressed in my sisters clothes, lying on the couch when they appeared on my patio in front of the sliding glass door to walk down a trail. I froze, motionless, hoping they would not look in. They didn't. My life would have been over!

What a weird kid, now a weird adult, but better for it!

emma-louise
02-04-2016, 05:14 AM
I recall wearing my mums girdle to high school once and how uncomfortable it was after a few hours never did it again x

Linda E. Woodworth
02-04-2016, 07:38 AM
No, never underdressed that I can remember. I know I didn't do it at school.

I didn't start underdressing until my middle to late 30's.

I was too afraid of getting caught.

Usually we're our own worst enemy in that regard.

Claire Cook
02-04-2016, 07:41 AM
Just like Linda, I never did. I sure did not know what I was missing!

Nadine Robles
02-04-2016, 08:18 AM
Back in elementary I looked "girly" enough to add further humillliation wearing girl clothes! lets face it, in those days living in a small town in a remote corner of the world the word "bullying" was still not a thing. And to be shy, to be peaceful little boy was a sign of weakness so I did everything I could to look and act as manly as possible. No, I did not underdress.

Allison Chaynes
02-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Nope, didn't discover panties until high school, and would never have considered wearing them to school- would have been harassed until the end of time. I saw what happened to the gay kid, no way would I have let anything like that happen!

I don't think I even tried it in college, to class at least. And only in my apartment my senior year when the GF wasn't around. She almost caught me once, but I got lucky.

I did it a couple times right before I got out of the Army, but my unit was having so many random drug tests (where someone watches you pee) that I didn't want to risk it. Especially being an officer!

I went full time on panties about five years ago, have not had a problem. Bras are occasional, easiet to pull off in winter when no one sees them.

sometimes_miss
02-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Mom sewed blue and red threads into my sister's hand me down panties so I would think they were boys fruit of the lomb briefs, so I had worn girl's underwear for several years. At 9, we had a play about some thanksgiving era theme, where the boys were supposed to wear black tights and white knee socks supposedly to resemble the pilgrim's style from that era. Well, of course, everyone got together but me and one other boy, and decided to just wear black pants with socks pulled up over the bottoms. He lived a couple houses away from the school, and had come to class wearing tights, and was ridiculed to no end, and went home to change. Fortunately for me, it was cold and I had just brought my tights in a bag to change; I had planned to wear them under my pants, but it was cold out, and I had a long walk to get there, so I had just worn black pants for that walk to school that day. When I saw what they did to him, I ditched the tights into the big garbage can out at the end of the hall. Talk about mixed emotions; they were my very own first real piece of girl clothes that I had been given the OK to wear, and here I had to throw them away. One of the mean boys asked me 'where are your tights, stupid?', I just replied 'What tights? I'm wearing black pants just like you'. The way he looked at me told me that they had planned this and one of the other boys must have 'leaked' the secret to me, but he didn't say anything else, just had that look of disappointment that he and his friends didn't get the chance to make fun of me again about something. The rest of the day, and the play, went off without incident, but I never forgot how I and the other boy had been 'set up' by the rest to be treated like sissies and ridiculed; I remember that incident as if it were yesterday. Of course I got into trouble from mom for 'losing' them, and the cost came out of my allowance. I had made up a story about the tights getting torn and that's why I threw them away, but I guess my mom saw through the lie and I was in trouble anyway for not taking care of my belongings. It was also the first time I was glad that my mom never came to see me in any of my school plays. It all happened almost 50 years ago, but recalling all this brought back memories of all the other mean things people did to me as a kid, all the reasons I can't bring myself to completely trust anyone, to this day. The memories of shame and fear never go away. I didn't have the courage to underdress again for a very long time.

BillieAnneJean
02-04-2016, 12:10 PM
No way! I didn't even know CDing existed like this, as opposed to clowns, until forty months ago!

Debra Russell
02-04-2016, 12:27 PM
I had three older sisters and pretended to protest if all my underwear were in the dirty clothes and mom made me put on my sisters panties; as I got older I snuck I pair of them off and on all the way through high school - once even wore a full slip,,,it was wonderful .................................Debra

Amy Lynn3
02-04-2016, 01:25 PM
I never under dressed in school, but when I got home and the weekends, now, that is another story. About 9 years old I discovered another neighborhood boy wore panties under his jeans. I found out when he tore a hole in the seat of his jeans and I could see the panties. Yes, he used the same story I would have used.....my underwear was dirty and I just had to wear a pair of Mom's panties. I have often wondered why not just go without panties on, if your underwear was dirty. Could it be we really wanted to wear them ? hehe:daydreaming:

sometimes_miss
02-04-2016, 01:34 PM
I have often wondered why not just go without panties on, if your underwear was dirty.
As a kid, I never saw anyone NOT have underwear on, except when they wore a bathing suit. So I suppose that as a kid it wouldn't even occur to us that we could get dressed without underwear. I wore an undershirt, too, until I was 14, and the first day when I didn't wear one (because I didn't like the way it showed when my shirt collar was open), it was like I had committed a crime of some sort, everyone wanted to know why I wasn't wearing an undershirt. Even then, I didn't understand the need for it. I still have friends that wear one every day, even in the summer when they're hot. I ask them why, they just reply that 'you have to wear an undershirt'. It's drilled into our minds as kids, like so many other things.

Diversity
02-04-2016, 02:48 PM
I never underdressed in school, but often couldn't wait to get home and dress before my parents came home 😊
Di

CallmeAlice
02-04-2016, 06:51 PM
In middle school we had character day, the year before this one year a lot of people crossed but not really crossdressers if that makes sense. Like I know a few people that would deny that this one year happened. The following year (grade 7) I crossed as Alice from Alice in Wonderland (hence the name). A few other people stuff like that too, but that was really the last time we really did that.

In high school I would wear some feminine clothing underneath my clothes, mainly like feminine tops (sometimes a bra) underneath my hoodie. No one noticed because I wore a much bigger hoodie then my size. My sophomore year for tacky day I wore a color guard outfit, which I got from the school, and a tu-tu I had a friend let me us. It was wonderful/tacky. When I told my friends later that year they were like "well that explains tacky day."

I do remember that this one kid dressed in him mom's cloths in grade 5, like make-up and all. People were really nice to him about it, I feel like it was because it was the one and only time he did that. If he did then he probably would have been made fun of, because in the south men don't wear girly cloths.

Honesty I forgot about the time in grade 7 and the kid in grade 5 until I saw this thread.

Jilmac
02-04-2016, 11:01 PM
I had three older sisters to supply me with panties (and various other items) when I was in elementary, middle, and high school. My oldest sis wore cotton panties (yuk) so I never borrowed hers but the other two wore smooth nylon panties. I would "borrow" them and wear them to school when I knew I wouldn't have to undress for gym or sports.

Ozark
02-04-2016, 11:34 PM
I wore panties in grade school.... this was in 1959.... they were yellow.

KARI AN
02-05-2016, 07:48 AM
I would wear my moms bra and slip while doing my paper route, always was afraid to be caught but enjoyed the look and feeling and I guess that feeling hasnt gone away today, still love my feelings and look.

MarciManseau
02-05-2016, 08:35 AM
I don't recall a specific incident, but as I began wearing my older sister's things from a very early age, with her help, so I'm sure that I went to school in her panties, maybe even her pants at times. It just felt normal to me.

Karen RHT
02-05-2016, 10:00 AM
I never underdressed in elementary school, but did dress completely for Halloween with my mother's help at age 11, and again at age 12. After entering high school, I became much more adventurous, and probably underdressed more than I should have. Fortunately, if anyone did notice anything, it was never brought to my attention.

Karen

Lynette
02-05-2016, 11:19 AM
yes I would wear my sisters panties now and then...... same story saw my cousin wearing panties one time he said all of his were in the wash so he had to wear his sisters

Julogden
02-05-2016, 09:06 PM
No, it wasn't an option for me back then, no sisters, and mom's stuff was too big except for a brief time around 4th or 5th grade. Soon after that, her stuff was too small, as I grew really fast and early. Besides, I would have been terrified of anyone finding out.

Maria Ann
02-05-2016, 11:11 PM
It would have been so wonderfully joyous for me to have had older sisters to have received clothing and help with make up from during those early childhood years. With that having been said I started underdressing in junior high on the days that I knew that we wouldn't have to change into our normal gym attire (mainly when we had our dance instruction or something similar). I would wear my mothers bras, panties, teddies, and bathing suits, but during those times (mostly at home) that I thought that I wouldn't be caught I would wear her dresses and heels as well. And to this day I can remember how much more comfortable and natural it felt to be dressed as a girl than it did to wear my normal boy clothes.

Ustour
02-06-2016, 06:44 PM
Yes i did in middle school. Couldn't in high school because of changing

taylormercedes
02-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Dressing up at an elementary school age? Check! I used to love wearing this old gymnastics leotard that my sisters had in storage!
Actually underdressing to school at an elementary age? Negative! Probably would not have ended well.
I don't think I underdressed in school until I was in college. Then I wore a waist cinched with matching garters and stockings. And panties of course!

MarciManseau
02-09-2016, 09:08 AM
Hopefully with a pair of cute jeans, too, Taylor :)

Annamarie B
02-28-2016, 11:20 PM
Panties a number of times in junior high, and even plastic panties once or twice. The plastic ones (nothing underneath) made for a long sweaty day, not entirely unpleasant however.

Cara Lacey
02-29-2016, 01:50 AM
From the time I started second grade up to high school, I wore my sisters panties to school on Monday Wednesdays and Fridays, because those were the days I did not have gym.

Michele14
02-29-2016, 05:33 AM
No I never did in school. Started underdressing in my 30's

Linda E. Woodworth
02-29-2016, 06:07 AM
No, I never underdressed in school. Quite frankly the thought never even entered my head.

Michelle Fox
02-29-2016, 06:14 AM
One winter day, my mom told me that there no more clean socks and that I would have to wear my sister's tights instead. I loved the feeling even back then and it was that incident along with some other dress up play times with my sister that introduced me to the joys of crossdressing.

LacieMarie
02-29-2016, 07:26 AM
From time to time I would wear panties in middle school. I can remember going to a 50's themed school dance in my mom's satin panties. It felt so nice to be able to. I played sports in school so I couldnt do it in high school

Jessie29
02-29-2016, 07:39 AM
I had tried stuff out at that point but not underdressed till secondary (high) school. Even then it was just clear makeup and dressing in my own time. I knew kids could be mean and I didn't want to fuel the flames.

Patrica Gil
03-01-2016, 12:42 AM
Started when 13 year of age. Wore pantygirdle with thigh top stockings to school and just about any other place that suited me. Still wear thigh highs for special nights out with my lover.

Dana44
03-01-2016, 01:19 AM
When I was in elementary school. I was in more fights than normal and if they found me in any women's clothes I would have been in more fights. Had enough of that and it was a tough place to grow up. We had to be men... There was no other option. But I knew for sure I was different. It was with my first wife that I tried it and haven't looked back since. But my second wife outed me to work and everybody after our divorce. So, many know now including my sister who hasn't talked to me yet and its been five years.

Michelle123
03-01-2016, 08:27 AM
There were times in middle school, and later in high school I would wear one of mothers pantygirdles, and a pr. of her stockings underneath for school. But, I would be so nervous, and excited at the same time. it became such a distraction, that I found it very difficult to function. In high school, I lived very close to the school, so rther than wear underneath, I would rush home during lunch hour to put on her girdle and hose, and have some time to myself. that became rather routine for quite some time. Took the edge off, and I didn't have to worry about being caught in school anymore.

Lori Kurtz
03-01-2016, 10:07 AM
I never underdressed in elementary school or high school, but during my high school years, I had a recurring dream where I would be at my desk in class, and look down and notice, to my horror, that I had no pants on, and I was wearing a very feminine little pair of panties.

cdterri
03-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Not in school but every chance I got before and after

Melissa in SE Tn
03-01-2016, 06:19 PM
Wow, it s been some time ago in 6th- 7th grades when I would occasionally wear a panty girdle to school . That was before the sexual component was discovered . Thinking about those days brings back good memories.