PDA

View Full Version : Victoria's day

Victoria Pink
02-18-2006, 02:57 AM
Hi girls! i don't post here very often. Mostly just read about your adventures and questions, discussions, etc. Tonight I've decided to post!

it's been quite a week! I've been overflowing in my femininity! I've been wearing panties continuously all week. Bought 4 new pair last weekend and today bought a yellow pair from Victoria's Secret!

Later today i will be going out as Victoria. Will first do some consignment shops. Hope to try on and buy a few outfits. Then to a hotel for bubble bath, lounging, then a few walks in the hotel. Later a shopping trip in my skirt where I hope to buy some brand new outfits. Then back to hotel, relax, spend the night and then go for the breakfast/brunch in a different outfit.

It is so awesome to be wearing my panties. Wife has been very supportive and will be going with me.

Hugs,
Victoria

Billijo49504
02-18-2006, 03:11 AM
Congrads!!! I like the last part, about your wife being supportive. I have that luxary too. I hope you enjoy your weekend, Isn't it fun trying on clothes? Sure is, I enjoy it too. But the best part, is having the support of the wife. Good luck and have fun...BJ
ps. I'm more of a Line Bryant gurl, not a Victoria gurl.

Victoria Pink
02-18-2006, 03:13 AM
I just love it when i find a supportive clerk! It makes such a difference to come home with clothes that fit

Victoria

Laurie Ann
02-18-2006, 09:58 AM
Good for you I hope you have a marvelous time and enjoy the time with your wife and Victoria.