PDA

View Full Version : outside mainstream clothing?

Stephanie Armstrong
02-04-2016, 08:44 AM
Anyone else have a fetish or strong attraction to anything besides pure womens clothing? Like say for example choir robes or some other type of uniform? I have enjoyed a wide spectrum of clothing during my time in this lifestyle..just wondering on anyones else's thoughts.

pamela7
02-04-2016, 10:03 AM
there are a few members here who are "furries" also.

Oh, and welcome to our forum Stephanie.

NicoleScott
02-04-2016, 11:33 AM
Stephanie, absolutely there are members who have strong attractions to "outside mainstream clothing", what I call "specialty" clothing. Whether or not they have a fetish for these would vary. Some members just like these different styles and experience no arousal from them.
There are occasional threads asking what our one essential piece of clothing is, or our one favorite item. That's always been a tough one for me. As a fetish dresser I like to transform completely in part to combine all the things that bring arousal, thus multiplying it. An actual article of clothing doesn't make the top 5. I never realized this until one of those threads caused me to consider.
Anyway, to your question. I have regular women's clothes and like them and wear them. My specialty outfits are a maid uniform with accessories, cheongsam, and a Japanese schoolgirl sailor uniform. These are more "exciting" than regular women's clothes. I want a Lolita or sissy dress. I never had a desire to wear a bridal dress. Nor a cheerleader outfit (very cute but incompatible with high heels). Nor a Victorian gown. But others do.
You just never know what turns someone on. Many men (CDer or not) have a fetish for pantyhose. I don't, but they are essential (for me) when wearing high heels. I once chatted online with a guy with a fetish for bare legs. You just never know.

Teresa
02-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Stephanie A.
I have to admit been there and done it !
I stumbled into sex shop looking for one of those sexy aprons, I didn't realise it until I looked around, OK it was one of those I've gone to heaven moments !

I left the shop with a PVC maid outfit to go with a satin one I already had. Next time I bought some PVC underwear, which were far too small and uncomfortable so the male SA gave me a refund. I asked if he had any other PVC stuff and he dragged through a whole rack of stuff from a backroom, I picked out a dress , and couldn't believe I asked to try it. He didn't have a changing room , only a badly fitting curtain that pulled across the back part of the shop. I had panties and tights on but I was in partial view of passers by, anyway I couldn't get the zip done up so I called to him for his assistance , so there I was in view of the public being zipped up in a PVC dress by a male SA ! All he kept saying was very nice , I realsed what the guy was really into when I looked at the catalogue he featured in , I was lucky not to have been chained up for a couple of hours !! I didn't buy the dress but left with a PVC nurses uniform and a PVC skater skirt, which I'm wearing on my profile page.
I've moved on from them but it is fun sometimes to have a couple of hours wearing them while I clean the house !

RADER
02-05-2016, 05:58 PM
I do admit to a big wish for a Wedding gown, but that is not a fanatics as such, just a dream
Rader

Lori Kurtz
02-05-2016, 09:17 PM
In my early teens, I had fantasies about being a sort of a female superhero-stlye comic book character--although I was imagining myself as a villain rather than a good girl. I'd create my female body with my fake boobs, and then put on black tights and a snug black top, with bold-colored bra and panties over the tights and top, and a cape fashioned from a towel. I'd sneak around outside at night, pretending to be planning all kinds of evil deeds. OMG, I can't believe I'm telling you all this--never ever ever told anyone! It seems so ridiculous in retrospect. Maybe it was a flood of crazy adolescent hormones. After a few years these fantasies slipped away, and I become a more normal girl. Very sexy, but much more normal. Whatever "normal" means ...

Katey888
02-06-2016, 06:49 AM
I'd create my female body with my fake boobs, and then put on black tights and a snug black top, with bold-colored bra and panties over the tights and top, and a cape fashioned from a towel. I'd sneak around outside at night, pretending to be planning all kinds of evil deeds. OMG, I can't believe I'm telling you all this--never ever ever told anyone!

:)

Too late now Lori... Your secret's out! I wonder if you were responsible for inspiring a young comic book artist, wistfully looking out of his bedroom window at night and sees a glimpse of what might have passed for Batgirl creeping through a shrubbery... :heehee:

It's interesting that specific styles do seem to mean a lot for so many of us (and probably a lot more that simply won't admit it...) and I think Lori's right that something in our adolescence can imprint certain feelings... sometimes uniforms, sometimes just '80s office chic - that does it for me, but does that count as some type of 'uniform'...? Maybe... :daydreaming:

Katey x

bridget thronton
02-06-2016, 12:40 PM
I think historical costumes - i only have a couple (irish peasant dress is my fav - looking for victorian day gown)

Alexann
02-06-2016, 01:32 PM
Does squeezing into a real made by the folks who make playboy bunny outfits bunny outfit count cause that's something I'd like to do

docrobbysherry
02-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Of course, Stephanie! Why shouldn't we fantasize about women's looks we find appealing? Look how popular comic, anime, and other garrish costume events r with regular folks have become?:thumbsup:

Personally, I'd like to try out each and every fem look, whether it be costume, fetish, historical in nature, or something from my imagination!

In my case, Sherry, my fem side, is an illusion herself! So, if I just imagine a look, no matter how far fetched? I often try to create it!:D

And, so can u or anyone!:daydreaming:

Ashley Nicole
02-07-2016, 07:29 AM
The communities where dressing up is socially acceptable always seem to be where I find myself. While I wouldn't necessarily consider them a "uniform", they are definitely outside mainstream clothing and have gotten me some strange looks in the past. Here's my list:

Adventurer's Garbs - My wife and I play Dungeons and Dragons with a few good friends. Usually we dress up as our characters (at least partially) to immerse our self in the game a little more. If I ever come out to those friends as a CD, I would love to create a female character and assume the role...

Renaissance Faire attire - One of my favorite events of the year! I love going to our local Ren Faire dressed and acting the part. Again, one day I'd love to do this as Ashley.

Comic Con cosplays - My wife and I go every year. I've always dressed as male characters. Would love to try a female one day (sensing a pattern here?)

Furry - While I haven't pursued this one (haven't found a strong local furry community yet), I do identify with the online community. And I looove to suits.

Anything with a reason to dress and assume another identity. Great question!

NicoleScott
02-07-2016, 07:46 AM
Sherry, be careful. There are guys out there who would like to Sack-a-jewea or Poke-a-hontas.

Ashley Nicole
02-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Sherry, be careful. There are guys out there who would like to Sack-a-jewea or Poke-a-hontas.

*Light perverted snicker*

jenniferinsf
02-07-2016, 09:37 AM
sorry, not me....just a wanna be a normal cute woman

CarlaWestin
02-07-2016, 10:52 AM
I'm certainly into theme dressing. I have many specialized outfits. I love finding inexpensive items at the thrift store. One of my favorites is a pink long flowing choir/baptismal gown. It's awesome with sexy naughty lingerie underneath!

harmony
02-07-2016, 04:50 PM
with the middle east in the news so much these days i found myself wondering what life for a woman would be like there.observing life through a veil or just a slit with just having to do eye make up and no one being the wiser hiding all other male attributes and wearing whatever one likes underneath.i find the mystic of what might be underneath the shapeless shroud very compelling.what a contrast to western women who just about give everything away nowadays.female comportment would be very important and i shudder to think what would happen if found out.

Lori Kurtz
02-07-2016, 09:00 PM
Too late now Lori... Your secret's out!

Of course, I willingly let that little secret out. Hadn't really thought about it much in years. And as I think back on it, I realize that my memory has played a little trick on me since then. I said that I would wear boldly colored bra and panties over my tights and top, but it occurs to me that the only bras I wore in those days were white.

But the real reason for this follow-up post is this. I can't express how grateful I am for this site, where I feel so safe and comfortable revealing an embarrassing little secret like that, not to mention the more general secret of being a crossdresser in the first place. This site has brought me some healing for what used to be a source of shame, and I'm sure it's a much more valuable thing for young "girls" like us, who live in a less judgmental world than we older ones had to deal with, but who still might face some social condemnation. Thank you, everyone.

sometimes_miss
02-08-2016, 05:29 AM
Let's see, I have a maid's uniform, cheerleader uniforms, nurse's white dress (which none of them wear anymore), and school uniforms (white top, plaid pleated skirt, sweaters & jackets to match the style).