PDA

View Full Version : Boring, I'm Dressed Post

Scarlett Viktoria
02-04-2016, 09:36 AM
Just wanted to express that I got a chance to dress today!!! Sorry for the boring post but I don't do it often and I never get to tell anyone. Not that my wife doesn't understand, it just doesn't come up. Anyway, it just made me feel really happy today since I've been a little down this week for unrelated reasons. Just wanted to shout to it to all you lovely ladies ��

Ciao!
Scarlett

daphne_L
02-04-2016, 09:57 AM
Your post made me smile.

Thanks!

Daphne

Harumi
02-04-2016, 09:58 AM
I know that feeling! I'm happy for you! :)

NorthernExplorer
02-04-2016, 10:00 AM
I spend all my time dressed in my house... Stuck in the closet!

ChristinaK
02-04-2016, 10:00 AM
Hi Scarlett,

We're here to support each other and be a place we can communicate our feelings in a world where we are mostly not accepted.

Even if our wives tolerate us they probably won't understand how dressing makes us feel.

Good for you. Personally, it ALWAYS makes me feel better to dress even if I'm down. Why? I have no idea, but it's always been that way. So, I totally understand and am happy you had the opportunity.

JeanTG
02-04-2016, 10:07 AM
I'm dressed today as well, nice little shirt dress, bra, panties, pantyhose, a bit of lipstick, pumps, and a scarf because I don't yet own a wig and am somewhat lacking in the hair department. I just feel so normal and calm...

Scarlett Viktoria
02-04-2016, 10:18 AM
Here's to you, Jean! Today I raided the wife's side of the closet. Bra, panties, skinny jeans, nice sleeveless shirt with flowy sweater, scarf, wig, heel boots, and lipstick. Squee!

Side note: As soon as I walked past the window by my front door, I heard a knock. Normally it's a pkg or sales person so I ignored it. Then the bell rang and I paniced. I tore off the wig and boots, wrapped a blanket around me, then waited and ran up the stairs, lol. It was a neighbor so I'm really glad I didn't get busted. Whew! Now I have a tshirt next me just in case.

GenevieveF
02-04-2016, 10:30 AM
I'm working at home today so I'm dressed in my inspiration outfit, red bra, matching garter belt and panties, black lace top stockings under red satin PJs and a red satin robe with 5 inch stilettos.

Amazing how much I'm managing to get done.

Scarlett Viktoria
02-04-2016, 10:33 AM
Ha! I just realized the symbolism of me standing in our closet peaking out the window to see who it was that knocked.

- - - Updated - - -

Genevieve, that sounds fantastically luxurious.

Sarah Beth
02-04-2016, 10:45 AM
I think it's always nice to just be able to share that we are dressed even to just the anonymous world of this forum. I'm happy for you that you had the opportunity and that helped you feel a little better about yourself.

GenevieveF
02-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Hi Scarlett,

It is totally luxurious and gives my creativity an amazing boost. I'm working on a presentation I'm giving to a group nex week that will be 90% women. I know they are going to love it.

Tara Rushing
02-04-2016, 11:33 AM
Yay for you! Sorry about the 'run into the closet'....we've all been there in one form or another......

Tina81
02-04-2016, 11:39 AM
Hi Scarlett
I does feel great to put on women's clothes from panties, bra, pantyhose, shoes, to dresses. I love getting dressed, too. It just feels right although I enjoy getting back to drab that's comfortable as well.
Tina

Julie Denier
02-04-2016, 12:23 PM
Any day you get to dress is a good day! Thanks for sharing ;)

Diversity
02-04-2016, 02:02 PM
I am happy for you, and I hope you enjoyed your day, many, if not all of us, can understand the feelings you felt about dressing. Good for you'
Di

Abbey11
02-04-2016, 02:39 PM
I don't get the chance as often as I'd like x

Beverley Sims
02-04-2016, 02:42 PM
The feeling of elation when you get dressed is indescribable and a joy.

After a few years at it other events take precedence.

Enjoy what you do whilst you can

CourtneyJamieson
02-04-2016, 07:00 PM
Glad you had a nice day Scarlett. Don't every feel self-conscious about posting an experience here. We are all happy to read about your experiences. And, believe me, most of us can relate to your post. Many of us have limited times to dress and express our Fem side. When we get the opportunity to dress it is somewhat euphoric. We can all relate to your chance to dress today. It does make you feel happy and can relieve some of those "down" times in life. Glad it helped you out and thanks for sharing your day with all of us.

Maria 60
02-04-2016, 07:54 PM
That's what we're here for, I love reading threads that I could read the excitement. I could really feel it and its not a boring thread. Its good news and there's nothing boring about that, as a matter of fact maybe you can bore us more.

Jane G
02-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Good for you Scarlet. Hope you had a great evening.

Lori Kurtz
02-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Getting dressed up is never boring. Don't ever hesitate to share here!

RADER
02-05-2016, 05:54 PM
I try to plan my week as so I can have a day or to dressed at home.
The more days in a row, the better.
The other days, I do under dress.
Rader

Judy-Somthing
02-05-2016, 06:06 PM
I planed to dress today but it snowed out and everyone stayed home.

S. Lisa Smith
02-05-2016, 07:14 PM
Glad you got a chance to dress, sorry it was interrupted.

Scarlett Viktoria
02-05-2016, 09:42 PM
Thank you ladies for all the kind words. Hugs to you all!

Ally 2112
02-06-2016, 06:31 PM
Glad you had the chance hope it was a great day and you got to enjoy it :)

Ustour
02-06-2016, 06:35 PM
I love when i get the chance so way to go!